Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2016, 09:49 AM   #1
tony d
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17769
wall frame by slide seperating

tried to search to see if anyone had this issue but couldn't find any. the wall section at to base next to the fridge slide appears to be coming apart. i first notice the piece of corner round at the base of the wall come off ( i have had several trim pieces a around the rig come off and have glued the back into place, as i did with this one) but then when i slid the slide out this weekend a piece of the wall at the bottom next to the slide broke off and exposed a piece of maybe 3/4 square tubing that seems to be moving in and out with the slide causing to wall to pull outwards when opening the slide and when the slide is pulled in it creates almost what appears to be a dent on the outside. not sure if the slide needs to be adjusted and causing the issue? i was going to cut a larger hole in the wall to see whats going on but thought i'd post here first for ideas. Thanks