Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 05-30-2011, 06:23 AM   #1
patbarton
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11268
Toilet training in the Monty

I have friends with a two-year-old daughter; she is fascinated by my Monty! Whenever they visit, she insists on going out there to explore. I always have power hooked up when they come by for that reason.

Last night we cooked out at my place with some other friends, and the little girl (I call her "Pickles" because she hates pickles) grabbed me by the hand and dragged me out to the Monty. [I must add here that Pickles is potty training, not altogether successfully.] She sat on the sofa, turned the reading lights on and off, and sat in every chair around the dinette. She ran up the stairs to the bedroom, looked in the closet, opened ALL the drawers, climbed on the bed for a couple of bounces, and turned the reading lights on and off (she loves that).

She went into the bathroom and checked out the sink and shower, opened the toilet lid, and gave the toilet a long look. Turned the lights on and off, and back to the sofa.

Then all of a sudden she shouted, "Patty, Patty! Poo-poo! Gotta poo-poo! NOW!" She jumped off the sofa, ran up the stairs and into the bathroom. Before I could catch up to her, she was finished and in the process of cleaning up. I of course gave her long strings of praises and bragged on her when we eventually went back to my guests.

When she and her parents left for home, she turned on her two-year-old sense of humor and said to me, "I'm Pickles! And YOU'RE Patty Poo-poo!"

No. I'm not adding that to my signature...

patbarton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 06:40 AM   #2
8.1al
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1658
No need to add that to your signature, I'm sure someone will remember. You can't escape it now, you're branded.
8.1al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:03 AM   #3
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
How about Patty Pickles?

I hope you have the water hooked up and used plenty in the flush - gotta teach her that, too. I'm guessing or trying to remember that you full timing and aren't risking weeks of stagnation as the effluent sits in the tank.

Very cute story.

We are trying to help with our 2 yr old grandson's potty training. He's not taking it too serious yet and we have a time schedule to be done by the time his baby sister comes along in August! Hmmmm, maybe the trailer might help, but ours mostly sits in the driveway so it won't help ME, cuz I'll be the one having to clean it out. So far the grandson is content to climb up the stairs and checkout the rig without using anything.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote