Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 08-17-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
Chip
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6338
Comfort Control Center issue

When we turn it to furnace and set the temp the furnace does not always come on. If I turn the control off and then on the furnace may start. However sometimes I have to leave it off for an hour or so then turn it on and the furnace will run. I think the problem is in the Comfort control center, not the furnace.

Any Ideas?

Chip

2012 Big Sky 3400, now an SOB 5th wheel
2007 Montana 3075 previously
2015 GMC 3500 Dually
Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:27 PM   #2
racerjoe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7770
there are many post on the heating systems. If you do a search you wil find many or someone will come to the rescue.
We had the wireless version on our unit, nothing but TROUBLE!!! Finally,Dometic came to our rescue and replaced the unit with a wired comfort control station. Did you try a reset on the controller? I believe you turn it off and back on, then press and hold the first and fifth buttons in untill you see "FF" on the screen. There was a post just recently on this,and I can't remember from who.But if you do not get a reply I will locate my paper with the instructions on them.
racerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote