Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2017 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 08-24-2017, 10:56 AM   #1
mjammersc
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17609
Johnny Appleseed Festival 16-17 Sep in Fort Wayne

For those who may be coming into the Northern Indiana area before the rally, I just want to to let you know of a festival in Fort Wayne the weekend before the rally if you are looking for something else to do in the area. It is 16-17 Sep and is a very popular event.

http://www.johnnyappleseedfest.com/

Everyone have a great time at the rally this year. Wish we could make it again this year but we had a commitment already for the weekend. Maybe we will drive up for an evening and say Hi to some of the people we met last year.

If anyone has any questions about the area or other things to do, don't hesitate to PM me as I live on the north side of Fort Wayne, about an hour from the rally site.

Mark

mjammersc is offline   Reply With Quote