Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 06-08-2006, 08:03 PM   #1
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Monty is in Montana

We are in Polson MT - Flathead Lake. Staying at the Eagle Nest RV Park Space A4. If anyone is in the area, please come see us. PM me and I will give you our cell #. We plan to kick back for a couple of days and then do some sightseeing. We need a "reality day" tomorrow for laundry, washing the coach etc. We drove over some of the worst roads we have ever been on, construction, dirt roads, no grading and Monty came through dirty but everything inside in tack. We were amazed when we came inside and started to open cupboards, frig, etc. Three of the four placemats were still on the table!
Happy Trails......................................

Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 01:53 AM   #2
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
Sue, sorry, I guess I forgot to tell you that when spring comes they start repairing the roads around here. It is that way all over here. When we went down to see Paul in Butte, it was 35 mph all the way down past Missoula. Took us 4 1/2 hours. Did you take the east side of Flathead or the west side? Actually both sides are being repaired but the east side is better. That is because they did that damage control last year....Glad you made it without any damage. Let me know when you are ready to rock and roll...Kathi
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote