Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-01-2012, 06:32 AM   #1
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Out of state warranties are not unusual but you are asking about out of country! It probably won't exist. Part of any warranty program includes finding a suitable place for repairs in the event of a problem. I'm guessing that Canada is the only other country that would have qualified locations. I don't even think Mexico has any for Keystone. Europe would be out of the question especially if a "return to the factory" becomes a part of the solution, unless you are willing to pay for the transport, which in your case would probably exceed the cost of the trailer by the time this is resolved. You shipped it to Norway, then it might get shipped back to the factory, then returned to Norway when repairs are done and what if a repair doesn't hold. I doubt any warranty program is going to want to cover that.

The best source to contact would be the Keystone factory in Indiana. I would think it would be cheaper to NOT pay for a warranty, take your chances and learn how to do repairs yourself or locate and pay local sources to perform them.

This is a great question.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote