Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-04-2009, 03:08 AM   #1
02pullin
Established Member

M.O.C. #8959
Burlington Graphics

Has anyone any information about Burlington Graphics. I've been on a holding pattern with them for a couple of months waiting to get a new set of decals for our 03 Big Sky. Dec 15th was the that I heard from them and they were doing inventory. I'm just hoping that will all the slow downs in the RV shops that Burlington doesn't close up.
Looking through the past threads here I see it can take awhile.

02pullin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 03:20 AM   #2
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
I’ve been waiting on them to get back with me and I believe they dropped the ball.

Bill

Old 02-04-2009, 05:10 AM   #3
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Dave and Pat & Bill and Donna,

I am so sorry to hear that. When we worked with Burlington they were "Johnny on the Spot". They took the order and a couple of weeks later they told me they were mailing it. When I got the order I dropped them a line letting them know. A day or so later got an email letting me know that they were ready for my payment anytime I was ready to give it to them.

Total cost for my 2002, 3295 RK rig was $280. Not too bad for a complete set of decals.

They were more than cooperative when we were working with them. But that was before the economy fell apart. There well could have been some changes within their organization.

I believe Doug and Margee had about the same experience with them as I did. By the way it was Margee that did all the work with this organization. Perhaps a PM or email or even a post to her might yield more information.

Please let us know how all works out with you folks.

Thanks,

Dennis and Mary Kay
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:53 AM   #4
02pullin
Established Member

M.O.C. #8959
The folks are very nice and they make a great product for the price. I have no hurry in me about getting the decals its just a question of information. Best bet it's pretty cold up there and they may just have certain times to make decals. Matt (Burlington Graphics) said back in Dec that they were doing inventory to see what they had and what they would have to make to complete a set. and most likely they have a few other folks asking for decals as well. Just would be nice if they could drop a line every once in awhile so you know they are still open.

By the way Dennis are you at the river? And if how long are you going to be there?
Old 02-04-2009, 06:22 AM   #5
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Dave,

We are still home. By the way in my Signature Block if you click on the "Where are we?" link a map will appear showing my current location. Actually it will show you the last position reported and captured by the computer/radio program. I broadcast my location via ham radio about every 4 or 5 minutes. If my signal is picked up by another ham radio station that has the capability of connecting with the internet my location will then show up. So my location can be completely out of date or almost real time depending on when my location was last updated. It is fun and allows my family and friends to track us while we are out RVing.

We headed for the River on the 11th if everything goes well. Why don't you hook up and join us. Take that little granddaughter with you. Might as well get her started camping. I'll bet she'd love it. We'll be returning home on the 23rd.

I hope you get your graphics soon. Have you actually ordered them?

Later,

Dennis
Old 02-04-2009, 09:01 AM   #6
02pullin
Established Member

M.O.C. #8959
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Bill-N-Donna

I’ve been waiting on them to get back with me and I believe they dropped the ball.

Bill

Bill how long have you been working to get the decals? I started in Nov and have taken the weather and all holidays in consideration. Plus the fact of the year model we have. I've also asked for a complete set. Sent Matt another note today and hopefully they can help me out.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:08 AM   #7
02pullin
Established Member

M.O.C. #8959
Dennis,

I clicked that link yesterday and saw your home address but didn't know it followed where you were at. Come along way since two cans and a string between them.

I'd like to go to Laughlin. Reason I asked is my daughter is going there later this month for a soccer game for my other grand-daughters.
or so she says. I'm getting the feeling that my wife has something planned and a surprize is at hand for me. I've a birthday about that time.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:14 AM   #8
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Dave,

Sounds like you are going to get to pull that BS over to the River. We stay at the Riverside RV park when we go to Laughlin. You want me to have them save you a spot? That would be great if you get to go over. Happy birthday.

Dennis
Old 02-04-2009, 11:12 AM   #9
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Quote:
quote:
Bill how long have you been working to get the decals? I started in Nov and have taken the weather and all holidays in consideration. Plus the fact of the year model we have. I've also asked for a complete set. Sent Matt another note today and hopefully they can help me out.
I sent another e-mail today. The person I was talking with is Don. I haven't heard from him since last July. I should probably call them, he might not even be working there now.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:40 AM   #10
jimcol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7992
Send a message via AIM to jimcol Send a message via MSN to jimcol
This is from a previous post I put on this form around 1-16-09. I only need the rear decal but two days is pretty quick response.
"My hat is off to Burlington Graphics. Either I backed into a low post or it pulled forward into me and cracked the fiberglass on the back of the trailer. I had to remove part of the rear decal to repair the fiberglass. Called BGS, Matt Hostetler on the advice of some on this forum. He put me in touch with Customer Service Representative Kristin Kapellusch. She check on the availability, found one in stock, took my shipping info and told me she would notify me when it shipped. Kristin called me the next morning to inform me it shipped the day before and ask if I needed instructions on removal and replacement and offered to e-mail them to me. Yesterday, 2 days after my original call the decal shows up on my front door complete with the rubber spatula to aid in the installation and a nice hand written note form Kristin offering assistance on future needs. The second best part was no charge even though the damage was self inflicted. The best part was the pleasant customer service. BGS has got it right."
Old 02-04-2009, 12:06 PM   #11
02pullin
Established Member

M.O.C. #8959
Jim,
From what I've read about them on this forum has been the same. They really do help out and are a good core company (Family owned). My concern is with rough times for companies are they still running strong?
Seems also that the folks getting one or two decals get them a lot quicker than the folks who want a complete set. I'm really positive about Burlington Graphics.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:22 AM   #12
02pullin
Established Member

M.O.C. #8959
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Bill-N-Donna

Quote:
quote:
I sent another e-mail today. The person I was talking with is Don. I haven't heard from him since last July. I should probably call them, he might not even be working there now.

Bill,

I called Burlington Graphics today and you're right , Don is no longer working for them. Someone , Maybe Kristen , is suppose to be checking his mail. Might want to give it another shot.

I asked about the health of the company and was told that with the slow down of RV'n they are still doing fine. I really do like these folks and the manners and customer service.

Old 02-05-2009, 06:43 AM   #13
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Thanks for all the input! I called them also and I sent another e-mail today to the person in charge for the RV’s. Hopefully we’ll get something going again. It would be nice to be able to replace them in warmer weather.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:31 PM   #14
grampachet
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8045
I sent Kristin the pictures and information and in one week received the new graphics. They arrived today, Monday, and I suppose if it hadn't been for the weekend I woud have received them sooner. Kristin was very very pleasent to work with too. I am very satisfied. Only thing better would be if they can out to install, but don't see that as any big problem.
They even sent a little applicator and directions too. Here is the link:
kristin.kapellusch@burlingtongraphics.com
grampachet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:35 PM   #15
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
I too have had a productive experience with Kristin. Sometimes takes a little while for responses, but pleasant responses did eventually come.
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote