Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-16-2009, 04:57 AM   #1
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Phone number for Team Montana

Talked to a local dealer about our Montana. She suggested that I call Keystone directly and talk about the items that were supposed to be fixed under warranty. Still having some problems, so need a phone number. Can anyone help me out with the number for Team Montana. I think is the name of the group that people have posted about.

Colleen

Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:34 AM   #2
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
When I have called, I just call the regular number (866) 425-4369 (Toll Free) and asked the real person who answered for "someone from Team Montana". That has always worked for me in the past. It may take a couple of transfers, but you don't seem to get hung up in "voice mail hell".
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:44 PM   #3
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Thanks John, I thought there was a direct number to reach them. I will try the direct line.

Thanks again,

Colleen
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:05 PM   #4
Wiarton William
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7790
RE: Team Montana....................I am here in Elkhart right now...I arranged this with "team Montana" about two months ago....Mike McGraw to be exact...my arrangements were to call Master Tech in Elkhart and arrange a repair date, which I did in ealy March... I arranged for Thursday 16th April..had them create a file and get an authorization number from McGraw..I sent the required photos to TEAM MONTANA and got assurances that the problem will be rectified..I arrived early Wednesday 15th April at about 10 AM...(Master Tech has sites to stay at 50 Amp/water/secure yard)they called Mcgraw that day for the authorization number.. its thursday at 6 PM I am still waiting for """TEAM MONTANA""" to fax the authorization for repairs.. more photos were requested and taken to prove the condition...McGraw wont return calls to me, and does not seem to care enough to make a decision....Master tech repaired my unit...they are confident that the conditon required repair and that Keystone will pay..point here is,..I am not totally happy, one would think that with previous confirmation and acknowledgement by Keystone that its a warranty situation and work should be done the necessary authorizations would be in place and it would be a simple stop and go situation for me.......not so fast........With 50% of Elkharts population unemployed you would think they would be congenial to keeping customers and owners happy.....I have said it before and will repeat it more times I am sure.."maybe we need the Japs to buy a plant and start building RV's...if the big three can be brought to its knees what kind of Rv would we get"
Wiarton William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:36 PM   #5
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Interested in your first hand experience with "team Montana" Are you able to tour the Montana Plant..Would like to know what is going on in there and in the other Keystone plants.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:43 PM   #6
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
We were told they only have tours one day a week - Tuesday I believe. We would have gone over to watch ours being built today if we could have. But, as it is, we didn't hear back from the dealer today to see if it came off the line. Probably will find out tomorrow.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:56 AM   #7
paperheart
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7541
Wiarton William,
Be careful if Master Tech is working on your trailer. You can PM or e-mail us and we'll tell you what damage they did to OUR Monty! They do have you sign a paper saying they are not responsible for any damages to your trailer. Guess Why???? We never signed it because they had us drop our trailer off after hours. We don't understand why Keystone sends anyone there!
Paperheart
paperheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:56 AM   #8
Wiarton William
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7790
They were good with us..but things happen I guess...there were lots of thank you notes on the wall....I dont suppose they would post the complaints though would they...
Wiarton William is offline   Reply With Quote