Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > On the Road Again
Click Here to Login

Old 02-03-2005, 06:58 AM   #1
Sue
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1356
I'm Bringing You Back WARM Weather!!

Off to Ocala Florida from 02/05/05-03/15-05 for a Horse Show.

Wish us LUCK!!

Hope everyone here stays HEALTHY and WARM!!

P.S. We will have Laptop with us, not sure how much time I will have to get on or what kind of connection I will have.

Take care everyone!!

Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 10:24 AM   #2
vickir
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2215
Have a good trip! Hey, how did you end up setting up your daughter's clothing storage?
vickir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 12:58 PM   #3
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Drive safe, Sue. And good luck in the shows. Let us know how it goes and wave as you go by Savannah, assuming you come down I95.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 01:01 PM   #4
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:I'm Bringing You Back WARM Weather!!
Whoa there Sue, you better pull back on them horseys. If them northerners want any of our WARM weather they can come to Florida and get it themselves.

Our FHLS (Florida's Home Land Security) will not allow anyone to take any of our WARM weather!!! We already have our SWAT (Stolen Weather Assault Teams) positioned all along the Florida border. They are on full alert and have full authority to thoroughly inspect any northerly bound Montanas and horse trailers.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 02:12 PM   #5
lightningjack11
Montana Master

M.O.C. #59
Will be just north of Ocala at Lake Oklawaha for a campout this weekend. Will be thinking of you guys. have fun at the show.
lightningjack11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 02:23 PM   #6
ragdoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #235
Send a message via AIM to ragdoll Send a message via MSN to ragdoll
Have a safe trip and good luck at the show.

Safe travels.
Lorraine
ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 01:35 AM   #7
Sue
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1356
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by vickir

Have a good trip! Hey, how did you end up setting up your daughter's clothing storage?
Vicki,
Will be doing that today, our camper is kept at the barn, and with the weather so cold I've been afraid to get it ready, but now we leave tomorrow and I have no choice. I am thinking seriously about under the couch cushions, or changing my location of bathroom towels and putting her stuff in there. Right now they are in the closet next to the master bed.
Anyways, thanks for the warm thoughts.....We're off @ 8:00 in the morning tomorrow, horses are all clipped and ready to go. Of course weather permitting
Old 02-04-2005, 01:37 AM   #8
Sue
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1356
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Glenn and Lorraine
Whoa there Sue, you better pull back on them horseys. If them northerners want any of our WARM weather they can come to Florida and get it themselves.
Glenn, I had to tell them something.....
Old 02-04-2005, 01:41 AM   #9
Sue
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1356
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sreigle

Drive safe, Sue. And good luck in the shows. Let us know how it goes and wave as you go by Savannah, assuming you come down I95.
Nope, straight down I-75. But I'll still wave hi!

There ya go!
Old 02-04-2005, 01:42 AM   #10
Sue
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1356
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by lightningjack11

Will be just north of Ocala at Lake Oklawaha for a campout this weekend. Will be thinking of you guys. have fun at the show.
And I'll be envying you, oh how I long to C A M P !!!!
Old 02-04-2005, 03:59 AM   #11
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Sue, under the couch cushions is one option. Another is after lifting the cushions, start pulling the bed thingy out just a little. There's room under that mechanism for quite a bit of 'stuff'. And it's not very difficult to get to.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 04:07 AM   #12
Sue
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1356
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sreigle

Sue, under the couch cushions is one option. Another is after lifting the cushions, start pulling the bed thingy out just a little. There's room under that mechanism for quite a bit of 'stuff'. And it's not very difficult to get to.
Steve, that's what I meant when I said couch cushions was under the mechanism, sorry.....I bet there wouldn't be much room under the cushions now would there.
Old 02-04-2005, 04:10 AM   #13
vickir
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2215
Sue ... why not put the bedding under the couch and use the closet for your daughter's stuff? (Hopefully, you'll see this ...)
vickir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 12:54 PM   #14
Sue
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1356
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by vickir

Sue ... why not put the bedding under the couch and use the closet for your daughter's stuff? (Hopefully, you'll see this ...)
I thought of that too...GREAT minds think alike. I didn't do that today, but I have that option in the back of my mind. What I did do was put my clothes on the top shelf in the closet. I found shelves in the closet I didn't know we had for shoes and shelves on the right of the closet too I never saw before. I put my husbands clothes (he's only staying for 1 week ) in the middle cupboard in the corner hutchy thing in our bedroom, put my daughters clothes in the cupboards immediately over the couch AND I STILL HAVE EMPTY CUPBOARDS. I dont' know what I was worried about, theres SO MUCH STORAGE IN THERE.

Thanks for all your suggestions and help.

Now, if we can just be safe and knock on wood nothing goes wrong with the horses I will be so PPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEED!
The vet was out today and gave them their "shipping cocktail" (mineral oil and electrolytes) so we are all set.