Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 02-14-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Valentines day

Is it the day among the other hundreds in a year, that you should think of your loved one? If so, what about all the rest of the days?
Valentines day is a great idea I guess, if just one day is made special for lovers, I guess that is a good thing.
I think of my sweet wife, and how much joy and pleasantness she brings to me every day.
She likes staying up later in the evening, I retire early, years of early service calls made my routine. When I get up in the mornings at around 6:00, I dress in the dark, shut the bedroom door quietly and come to the office, kitchen or living room. The coffee she made the night before, timed to be ready and fresh for me, is there, a wonderful aroma greeting me as I walk down the hall.
When she rises and I hear her dressing, I have a cup of coffee waiting for her in her bathroom, a thank you I guess, for her gesture the night before. You see when someone is nice and thoughtful, it just makes you want to return that niceness.
When I leave the house, as I back my truck out of the garage, she is always at the window, smiling and waving to me. I see her smile and feel her love. Not a bad way to start your work day. I have never left the house with anger, nor has she.
Sue always tells me that she is here for me if I need her when I leave.
Nice words, but I know she means it, there is nothing that she would not do for me, and I for her.
When I was dating, long ago, I remember the guys saying that you can tell what kind of relationship you can have with a girl by how she treats her brother. Maybe true, but also I think, how she treats animals.
Our three cats and I could not be happier, she is as loving to all animals as she could be.
Valentines day, nice. We have it all year.

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote