Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Navigation
Click Here to Login

Old 01-22-2007, 09:02 AM   #1
Andy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5871
New GPS Navigation system for the Mac

For anyone interested in what appears to be, at least in the relatively near future, a great GPS software product for the Mac should check out this site. Actually it appears that even at this stage of development that it would be extremely useful.

http://forum.routebuddy.com/viewtopic.php?t=217 This is to the forum, and a post that I made, in an attempt to find out if this software would meet my needs. There’s lots of information on this site, and I would be hopeful that some of you would feel the same. Moreover, I would encourage you to post your thoughts. From what I’ve read they plan to develop a product that would put windows GPS software to shame. You would purchase the program and the maps separately. The program would have free updates and the map of North America, for example would require a paid update as you felt the need. Price’s appear to be quite reasonable. As I’ve not received my Mac I’ve not as yet downloaded the demo but it really sounds super.

Please let me know what you think,
Andy

Andy is offline   Reply With Quote