Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 05:18 AM   #41
melnjoy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1935
Dang, I think Mel and I are going to have to learn to play golf! Golf for dummies here we come!

Well, the real reason for this post is that Mel tells me my post about the firewood makes it sound like we have more wood than we actually have, so I have to tell you that we have lots of sticks from a cut down mesquite tree and some leftover 2x4 wood from the pool house construction, but not "real fire wood". Sorry. We will bring what we can though. I guess I just got caught up in the moment!

Joy

Old 01-01-2007, 01:25 PM   #42
Sweetfire
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4483
Sorry I haven't gotten back to all of you on this but I had to wait till today to talk to my boss. We have from 01/16 till 1/31 off. Leona's brother is a full time RV'er and will already be down there so we'll probably arrive on 01/17 and leave on 01/30. Doug said he would like to play soon after he arrives so I'll try for tee times on the 01/20 or 01/21. I'll be calling Blythe GC tomorrow. So far I think we have 7 people (now);

Leona and I
Doug
Michael and Renee
Rich and Helen

If I left anyone out, or someone can't make it, now is the time to tell me. If everyone is all OK with it I'll set it up for a Lady's Threesome and a Men's Foursome with a mid to late morning start time.

on edit; I had my dates wrong by 5 days, they should be correct now.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:55 AM   #43
Sweetfire
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4483
Called Blythe GC today they will only take reservations 24 hours in advance. Got their number prorgamed into my cell phone just have to deal with it when we get there. Might work better this way anyway. See you all soon.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:38 AM   #44
DonandJudy_12
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3206
where will this campfire be?- does this gathering take place on BLM land?- we are Montana owners but have never attended any of the activities- we need to know if reservations are required- thanks in advance for any replies- Don
Old 01-08-2007, 05:54 AM   #45
firetrucker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2165
The gathering is a short distance off Plomosa Road, north of Quartzsite. It's on BLM land, and we arrange to get a permit for the get together. There are 11 currently signed up for the "rally", and the only reservation you might have is if you want to be associated with a bunch of rowdies. There's another topic, "Sign up for Quartzsite Gathering Jan. 2007!" in the "MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS / North America MOC / Western Region" forum where you can let DHenry (Doug) know if you plan to attend. It would help us save a space for you in the circle, or wheel, or whatever shape we're taking, but it is not absolutely necessary. Show up and you'll be welcome.

Bob
Closed Thread