Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2013, 06:25 AM   #1
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
INTERGRITY

Hi

I purchased a new car for my wife in 2011. It was the first delivery of 2012’s the dealer had.

My wife test drove the car and she like it and didn’t have a problem with front seat leg room.

So I wrote a check and she drove it home.

After about 2 weeks the car developed a shake in the front end.

The dealer went thru the normal trouble shooting procedures, tire balance etc.

After several months of this the dealer had the manufacturer come in and they changed the front axels three times over a period of about 2 months.

At 20 months old and 21,000 miles the dealer finally called us and told us that even though all of that model had the problem the manufacturer wasn’t going to repair the automobile.

We talked it over and went to see an attorney about filing under the Limon Law.

By now the car had 23,000 miles on it.

Then one morning we got a call from the dealer requesting us to come to the new car department.

The new car department sat us down and made the statement that the dealer’s policy was to make sure the purchaser of a new care was happy with their purchase. They wanted to inspect the car.

They inspected the car and noted that it was now 22 months old and had 25,000 miles on it.

The dealer then instructed us to come back tomorrow in 2 vehicles so we had transportation.

We assumed they were going to work on the car again.

Well we got there and they gave us a check for the purchase price of the car less the sales tax, title fees and license tag fees.

This car was 22 months old and had more than 1,000 miles a month on it and the dealer gave us our money back.

Now that’s INTERGRITY.

Phil P
If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote