Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #1
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Boat-Sports and Travel Show-- Omaha

We were down to the BSTS on opening night here in Omaha along with the Kelpes and the local dealer here had the new front living room model on display like the one we saw at the fall rally! Many good comments on it but as I sat on the L-shaped couch I noticed one thing-- it was very confining! Felt like I was in some type of very small room while sitting there!
The dealer also had one of the new Helium Technology units! This one was the Montana High Country! VERY INTERESTING to say the least! The one they had was the 333DBHE and it has the bedroom up front like all of ours BUT it had bunks in the back with a half bath and closets and storage drawers back there also. As I said "very interesting"! They do have two more models the 323RLHE anad the 343 RLHE and I'd be very interested in seeing one of these! The RLHE's have the living room in the rear and of course are the Helium Tech. The 333 has a weight of only 9460 lbs. with a hitch weight of 2130. I talked to one of the sales personel and they said it is made to be towed by a 3/4 ton TV. The 323 seems to be the same length as the 333 which is 37'4" and the 343 seems to be about 3' longer if you go by the flyer floor plans. Neither the 323 or the 343 have any weight/hitch or length on the flyers and are TBD. The 323 is a three slide unit while the 333 and the 343 are four slide units. Believe this or not but the lavitory sink in the master bath is one of those like in a stick home and is glass(at least it looks like it) and stands above the surface of the sink with a tall faucet rising above it! I'm not sure where this unit falls into the catagory of the Montana but they are very interesting! The only thing the DW's did not like was the two toned kitchen cabinets. Dark wood on the bottom cabinets and an off colored white or cream on the top ones! Needless to say, I was inpressed with this unit! Check these units out if you get a chance to see them!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote