Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 05-30-2011, 04:27 AM   #1
JimF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6260
Send a message via ICQ to JimF Send a message via AIM to JimF Send a message via Yahoo to JimF
For the Vietnam Vet, Memorial Day

This was made by Michigan Vietnam Vets, but it says it all for every Vietnam
Vet. Share it with a Vietnam Vet or a family that may have lost a Dad,
Brother, Uncle or Son...

I thought they did an excellent job on this. Touching, I suspect in the future
this theme will be shown over and over again for each conflict. This is one of the
better Vietnam videos made by and for Michigan Vietnam Veterans, but I believe
all of you will appreciate this. This story could and is retold by 49 other states and territories as well.

If you know a Vietnam Veteran consider sending this link to them.

http://www.v-prod.com/trailer_vietnam.html

JimF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:30 AM   #2
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
I would like to say so much more but run the risk of being political, religious and maybe too righteous so I will keep my thoughts to myself. I will pass this on to my Vietnam Vet friends and to other Vets as well. Seeing this video will help remind us that this was the worst of treatment and sentiment of any Veteran time period that I hope never happens again. No matter what, a veteran will follow orders and serve their country where they're ordered and we should always support what they do. If you don't like where a Veteran is located blame our Leaders, not them.

I'm sorry that I must disagree with JimF a little bit that some parts of this theme should NEVER happen again and what little I've seen since then, most veterans and casualties are given more respect than what happened in the Vietnam War period.

Thanks for posting this, Jim (or Joan). You picked the right day to do this. I shall go remember our fallen heroes especially today.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:53 AM   #3
HOOK
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11401
Thank you Jim. For so long these words hung in my throat; "I'm a proud Vietnam Vet!"
HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:13 AM   #4
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

Very good presentation!

Old 05-30-2011, 01:13 PM   #5
JimF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6260
Send a message via ICQ to JimF Send a message via AIM to JimF Send a message via Yahoo to JimF
That's okay Art, I suspect that your not a Nam vet so you really don't know any better.
JimF is offline   Reply With Quote