Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 09-17-2008, 06:16 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Many Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide

We all know about Hydrogen Peroxide being used as a disinfectant for sores and using Hyrodgen Peroxiode as a hair coloring.
But did you all know about the

Many Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide

To learn a LOT more CLICK HERE!

I am sure many of you will be saying "I DIDN'T KNOW DAT". I know I didn't.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:27 PM   #2
noneck
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6263
Send a message via AIM to noneck
I work with 35% H2O2...its one heck of an oxidizer and nothing anyone would want to touch as major burns result!
noneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:48 AM   #3
kdeiss
Montana Master

M.O.C. #164
We had a power failure a few years back and had meat in the freezer of the montana could not get rid of the odor some one suggested Peroxide and it worked odor 100% gone
kdeiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:26 AM   #4
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
They are talking about 3% hydrogen peroxide that is available in most stores including Wally World.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #5
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Wonder of wonders, it worked again.. Our yellow lab loves to roll in perfume.. Wood kitty(skunk), Bear scat, dead fish, and people poop. He just came home with a liberal coating of the last. Hosed off, pint of peroxide, small box baking soda, teaspoon of dawn. Lathered up nasty area, left him outside for a half hour, hosed him off with 41 degree water (well water). Dried him off and he smells fine but he is POed at me for freezing his head off ( oh wah!) Tomorrow I have to go out and hose all the dried baking soda off the house and garage where he shook off and water down the grass he laid on as it turns it very yellow.. We no longer buy small quantities of baking soda or peroxide. 5 lb boxes of soda and quarts of peroxide. He is just that kind of dog... Dave
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:41 AM   #6
dersequim
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #549
Even my Grandkids call Baking Soda, "The MAGIC ELIXIOR". They have been raised that it will clean ANYTHING! My Grandfather taught mother about it and she passed it down. We clean our drains with a mix of soda and HP. I also use baking soda, 1/2 box and Dishwashing liquid, about 2 ozs, in my tanks. NO SMELL!
dersequim is offline   Reply With Quote