Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 07-27-2010, 05:18 AM   #1
travelRN
Established Member

M.O.C. #9960
Electrical and plumbing schematics

I am trying to hang a towel rack in the kitchen. It will be placed with a hollow wall mount. I want to install one just for my dish towel and hand towel. The most likely place is the island under the countertop. I was looking at installing it in the blank spot where the island comes out from the wall on the kitchen side. I know there is plumbing and wiring in there. But not sure where. My only problem is I do not want to drill into a wiring or plumbing system of any kind. I called Kestone to get a schematic and they informed me no such thing existed. Where can I get them if not from the manufacturer? Oh me oh my what can a girl do? Thanks

travelRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:54 AM   #2
racerjoe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7770
Why don't you use a good double sided tape? 3M makes some good products for just that.
racerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:04 AM   #3
8.1al
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1658
If I understand you correctly you want to install this on the island, if so you should be able to look in there with a flashlight to see if there are any wires or pipes.
8.1al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:54 AM   #4
Pete Hanson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3543
I'm afraid you won't find any wiring or plumbing schmatics anywhere. I learned, via an electrical issue I had, that there is no common wiring scheme and it all depends on who did the wiring and on what day. It's like snowflakes.......no two are exactly alike.
Pete Hanson is offline   Reply With Quote