Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Insurance
Click Here to Login

Old 10-26-2011, 03:06 AM   #1
mainer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10761
Explorer RV Insurance Agency (South Dakota)

Still trying to find out all the information that I can, before deciding to make South Dakota our domicile.

Right now we are considering being long timers not full timers for 2012. Maybe if the housing market ever improves our status from long will become full.

Does anyone use or know about this agency? If so, are you pleased with the rates, policy and the service? I saw it on the America Mailbox site in South Dakota.

So many questions, thanks for the help.
Marge

mainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:35 PM   #2
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by mainer

Still trying to find out all the information that I can, before deciding to make South Dakota our domicile.

Right now we are considering being long timers not full timers for 2012. Maybe if the housing market ever improves our status from long will become full.

Does anyone use or know about this agency? If so, are you pleased with the rates, policy and the service? I saw it on the America Mailbox site in South Dakota.

Marge
I used them for several years until changing to Poliseek as an agent. Had no complaints and in fact I thought they were very good. Just happened that Poliseek was able to get me insurance for a little less money.

If you'd like to inquire about insurance through Poliseek, call Miguel Guerrero
Sales Representative
PoliSeek RV Insurance (formerly know as Aon Recreation Insurance)
866 520-7335, Ext 5392

If you tell him Orv Schinke recommended you call, it may help you a little. Can't promise anything but what do you have to lose?

Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:03 AM   #3
mainer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10761
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ols1932

Quote:

Marge
I used them for several years until changing to Poliseek as an agent. Had no complaints and in fact I thought they were very good. Just happened that Poliseek was able to get me insurance for a little less money.

Sales Representative
866 520-7335, Ext 5392

If you tell him Orv Schinke recommended you call, it may help you a little. Can't promise anything but what do you have to lose?

Orv
Thanks Orv, I'll give them a try too. I assume you use America's Mailbox? That is where I found the link for Explorer. Of course, here comes another question.

If you use America's Mailbox have you been satisfied with their service?

Marge
mainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:11 AM   #4
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
Quote:

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ols1932

Quote:

Marge

Sales Representative
866 520-7335, Ext 5392

Orv
Thanks Orv, I'll give them a try too. I assume you use America's Mailbox? That is where I found the link for Explorer. Of course, here comes another question.

If you use America's Mailbox have you been satisfied with their service?

Marge
No, we don't use America's Mailbox. We use Escapees RV Club Mail Service.

Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:22 AM   #5
Mynabird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8757
Have had no problems with Americas Mailbox!
Mynabird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #6
Champ_49
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9045
Send a message via Yahoo to Champ_49
Have had no problem with Dougherty Ins and Alternative Resources either. Both have treated me well. Good luck on your decision.

Dave
Champ_49 is offline   Reply With Quote