Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 07-09-2007, 10:25 AM   #21
bigmurf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #538
OZZ
Wait I am confused is this real work you are doing? Oh! I understand now I am retired and you work and pay taxes to buy my beer. From many of us THANKS. LOL

bigmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 11:21 AM   #22
skypilot
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1846
I thought I read somewhere that 'Ozz' was 'semi - retired'; he works 3 months of the year (or so) so that he can go to Padre the rest of the year!!! Not a bad life if the work allows it. Makes one able to do things you wouldn't be able to otherwise -- I know - I'm one of those that will probably have to put in 8 hours the day I'm planted!!
skypilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 12:14 PM   #23
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
I should be doing nothing, this is my 'Wal*Mart greeter' job, don't have to do it, but they call me, I can still fix things, and it's Shrimp and beer money in Padre. I don't have that much retirement $$ coming in every month. I guess enough if I don't get crazy and spend too much monthly.
Skypilot, I know you are smart enough to have this retirement deal figured out, you will be fine.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 06:11 PM   #24
clutch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7329
When I retired I knew that I would have to do something to keep busy. In the summer Sallie and I paint houses for extra spending money in the winter. In the winter we feel more retired and I just ride my quad about 3 days a week, like a job. I guess it's more like a carreer change. Painting houses and riding my quad beats the heck out of the school house any day.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote