Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Great Lakes Region
Click Here to Login

Old 03-19-2006, 03:48 PM   #1
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
2006 Regional Rally

Here is the latest for the Rally in Springfield Ohio. The dates are August 24,25,26 and 27th and the cost is $20 per night w/full hookup. The parking will be hobo style and Rich Lascala is handling that task. We will need volunteers for Sat evening potluck, Sunday morning breakfast, evening campfires, and whatever else we can get going. There will be a wine and cheese social on Friday evening sponsored by Town and Country RVs in Clyde Ohio an possible a seminar on slides from Dale (Lippert). What we need now is for everyone coming to Springfield to pm richfaa and he will keep an updated list of participants, so lets all get our pm to Rich. At the present time Tomorrow Stars C/G is not requiring a deposit, BUT we are thinking of a small deposit to assure our number of sites. We will keep everyone posted on this matter. Feel free to pm me or richfaa with any questions, however I will be in warmer climate untill the middle of April, so my answers may take a little time to get back to you.

Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:54 PM   #2
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
Ok the Great Lakes Regional Rally is soon to be here! We have 11 units signed up so far and it looks like we will be having a great time. So if you haven't decided if you can make it or not, recheck your schedual now and get signed up! Send an email to richfa and he'll add your name to our attendees list.
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 04:32 PM   #3
Countryfolks
Montana Master

M.O.C. #116
We won't be able to attend this year. But hopefully will meet everyone in Goshen.

Mary
Countryfolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 02:31 AM   #4
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Steve and Patti: Won't make the GL rally this year. Too far to drive when we are heading to the National in Sept.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:38 AM   #5
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Soon as we get back from this trip we will post detilas about the G.L rally.Steve Emmel is with us and we worked out the detials. Watch this space.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:41 AM   #6
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
OK.Sorry it took so long but here we go,,G.L Rally at Tomorrow Stars Rv resort see website for directions
http://www.letsgocamping.com/asr/res...rowsStars.html

Bill Tea Owner of Town& Country Rv in Clyde, Ohio donated 100.00 toward the rally. With the 5.00 upfront that we gave that should be enough to have a wine& cheese and a breakfast.If we run over we will pass the hat.

Thursday..Arrive day.We will not plan anything special/We will have a meet and greet and campfire for whoever gets there By Thursday at Steve Emmel's camper.We Rich& Helen MOC 2839 and Steve MOC 808 should be parked side by side.

Friday we will have the official Meet and greet between ours and Steve's camper starting around 6PM.There will be wine and cheese everyone bring a goodie to share. We will have coffee and tea, Bring your own soft drinks. also Friday night there will be Campground entertainment Jack Garret C/W I think and very good.

Sat morning we will have a bkfst , Eggs, Pancakes, Sausage, Bacon, Coffee, Etc. It will be prepared by master cooks Rich and Steve with Helen and Patty directing.We could probably use a little help with that. We have all the necessary equipment to do the cooking. Dale from Lippert should be there and will do a mini seminar on frames, Slideouts, Etc Sat afternoon. Sat evening campfire and fellowship and I am sure many good camping tales.

Sunday get away day'

There is plenty to do in that area and we will have info there. Bring some firewood for the camfire. Bring your own tableware
Salt/ Pepper, Ect

When you check in tell the office you are with the MOC group. Helen is doing name Tags, Nothing Fancy,

Ole Rich will be around to greet you and find you a level parking spot(right) I will have my Handheld CB tunned to Chan 14 so give a call when on approach.

What did I forget...any questions??? See all of you at the rally.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote