Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 05-04-2012, 06:10 AM   #1
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
Life is Good RV Mug

I recently saw a picture of a "Life is Good" mug with a graphic of an old RV on it and would like to buy a mug just like that one. I've found hundreds of the "Life is Good" mugs on the internet, but not one with that RV design. Has anyone seen a mug for sale like that? If so, I'd appreciate finding out where you saw it or if you know where I could find one.

Thanks,
Carolyn

Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:29 AM   #2
Chasnracin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12394
Check out this site. Top center.

https://store.airstream.com/index.php?cPath=25

2013 F350 SRW King Ranch
2011 3400RL
Chasnracin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:48 AM   #3
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
Chasinracin, you are GOOD! I should have thought to look where Airstream items were sold. Than's so much.

Carolyn
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #4
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Hmmm, an Airstream? For a Monty? Hmmmmm... I guess it's okay, at least it's an RV...

On edit:

I found this site where you can make a customized mug. I actually created a mug with a picture and the textual saying and it will cost about $16.00 (plus tax and shipping?)for the mug size but stopped short of ordering it. So this will probably work for you:

http://www.zazzle.com/custom/mugs

It might take some looking to find the link I used, but look for custom, then select mugs. There are many types and sizes of mugs to pick from. Then upload a picture and select your text. I think that is a very good price for a one time custom mug built to YOUR desire.

I don't work for them nor do I have any experience with them other than I found their website. I hope this works out for you!
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #5
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

…Airstream? I find myself looking at them on the road. Always have, ever since we used to own one (actually 3 of them). Nice product just too expensive for my blood and no room compared to the Monty…

Old 05-05-2012, 05:44 AM   #6
CATCRAW
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11243
I have used zazzle.com to make custom mugs and they are great. I had a couple of mugs made for friends with a picture of their Montana & truck and their names on the other side. They came out great the quality was really good and you can choose mug size, style and color. Their turn around time is outstanding, had them in less then a week. Highly recommend them for custom stuff.

I do not work for them but am a satisfied customer.
CATCRAW is offline   Reply With Quote