Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > It's a Dirty Job but Someone has to do it!
Click Here to Login

Old 07-28-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Seelevel tank gauge upgrade

I have been investigating the Seelevel tank gauge upgrade for our 340. For the life of me I can't remember if there was a huge seam along the side of the tanks. That would be the only problem to installing the new sensors. Other than that I think they should fit just fine. The other problem is the house has to sell first... Dave and Betsy

Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:10 AM   #2
8.1al
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1658
Dave,
Our tanks are flat on the sides, the only seam is where the top meets the sides
8.1al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:44 PM   #3
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Thanks, upon further searching I found some of the pics i took during the black tank fiasco. Now all we have to do is sell the house.. Dave
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote