Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 03-28-2006, 03:38 AM   #1
Montana_2913
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2913
LEAKY CAMPER - RUDE Cust. Service Rep

I have been told that Keystone does read this forum and especially this section so I would like to invite them to read my post under Montana problems - subject title - Reaching my limit.
I could type it all out here again but that would be a waste of my time and since I have am spening all my time calling and emailing Keystone trying to get a response I think I will just sum it up...... I have a leak in my 2005 Mountaineer. The dealership could not find the leak, Keystone is refusing to pay for a sealtech test or any further water testing to find the leak. I am left with a very expensive leaky camper. I called Keystone - spoke with a very rude Craig Crouch in Customer Service. If you are really reading this forum Keystone you will see that I am not the only one who has found Mr Crouch to be unreasonable and rude to your customers.
Also - I have a complaint about the service dept at Suncoast Rv in Winter Garden FL. If interested in the details please read the thread here on this forum under Montana Problems - subject title - Reaching my limit.
As far as I can tell - Keystone does not stand behind their product. Please prove me wrong!

Montana_2913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:27 AM   #2
Montana_2913
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2913
Called Keystone again today. Asked to speak to Craig Crouchs' boss. His name is Nick Davis. Left a message for him to please call me back.

Filing a complaint with the BBB and called the FL State Attorney General today.

Also called Suncoast and asked to speak to Liam. No call back. That does not surprise me though he has been dodging me for a week. When I call and leave a message for him he has Mike from service call me back. What is Mike going to do for me? He could not find the leak the last two times!

Will update when there is something to update but I am not hopeful at this point.
Montana_2913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 10:46 AM   #3
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Good luck. We're all watching...
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote