Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 12-13-2004, 06:51 AM   #1
Montana_2673

M.O.C. #2673
On the road for the winter

We are Wes & Julie from Tupper Lake NY, [near Lake Placid] and have been on the road since OCT 5th. Presently in Fla. Our truck is a 2002 2w drive SilveradoHD duramax pulling a 2002 3280RL Big Sky with a pullrite slideing hitch [LOVE IT]. We also have an Overbilt lift on thr back to carry my 780# Yamaha Royal Star motorcycle. Take all the toys with you. The Big Sky is out first RV after of 7yrs of looking for the one we wanted.

Montana_2673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 06:55 AM   #2
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
I don't blame you for leaving upper NY state for the winter. We are familiar with the area. Happy Holidays and drive safe.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 07:48 AM   #3
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Great to have you in the Monty family! Welcome to the MOC Forum. Sounds like by now you are experts at this Montana thing. We will be looking forward to you sharing your advice and experiences.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 09:11 AM   #4
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Welcome aboard and congratulations on the new Montana AND on getting to warmer weather for the winter. We're headed south and east soon as the holidays are over.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 11:40 AM   #5
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
From One NORTHERN New Yorker to another, Welcome to the MOC

And it's about time you found your way to the MOC. Was wondering when you might register and join in on the fun.

I did get your email and I guess we'll see you Saturday.

Oh, I made a mistake. The folks here were discussing hitches on the back of the Montanas and I mentioned the fellow I ran into here at the cg that had his Gold Wing on a rack on the back of his Monty. Don't know where I got the Gold Wing from and I apologize.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 01:52 PM   #6
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Welcome Wes, glad to see you join in on the fun. America is your playground, go out and have some fun.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 03:51 AM   #7
Random Line
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7
[quote]Originally posted by Wes

We are Wes & Julie from Tupper Lake NY, [near Lake Placid] and ---------------

Welcome aboard. Thanks for joining us as we share adventures and RVing Problems with a whole bunch of great Montana Owners and Forum Members.

We arrived at Glendale, Az. Yesturday. Two days out of Oklahoma City
as we Fulltime for a year awaiting construction of a new home and escaping winter for a few months.

Furnace quit yesturday. One day remaining today on our two year furnace warranty. Ho Hum.
Random Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 09:24 AM   #8
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Welcome to the club Wes & Julie, you'll not find a finer bunch of people on the web than you'll find here on MOC.

As you can see by our signature line we have a Big Sky too and a Pullrite Superglide Hitch. Love them both!

How's that going with your Yamaha on back? We thought about doing the very same thing with our Honda VTX when we got the Montana, but didn't want to void our warranty. We ended up selling the VTX after a couple of years. Sure do miss her.

Looks like you'll be seeing this great country in the perfect style between the two recreational toys. Enjoy!

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote