Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 05-04-2005, 01:21 AM   #1
RKassl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3699
Well We Did It!

My wife Nancy and I bought our new 2955RL yesterday afternoon! After many years of looking, learning and listening to experienced rv owners we settled on Montana. It is brand new and has the spruce color scheme. I think want helped us decide is when we went to see this trailer we were both amazed how many thing were standard and all the nice little things, it looked really rich. Does that make sense to you guys?

If everything goes right for us we are under five years to work and then take off and explore our beautiful country, at OUR OWN PACE!

We will have lots of question in the next few months I hope to make many new friends here.

RKassl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 01:56 AM   #2
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Congratulations on your purchase and your dreams. But shouldn't that thumbsdown figure be a thumbs up? Sounds like good news to me.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 02:26 AM   #3
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Robert & Nancy.
Welcome to the MOC forum and congrats on your new Montana. Sounds like you have a great plan ahead of you. We just retired last year and are now semi full-time. We spend the summers in our vacation home in WV and take off in the Montana from September to late April. We truly enjoy the RV lifestyle. Perhaps our paths will cross somewhere down the road.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 02:34 AM   #4
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
RKass welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Montana.
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 04:54 AM   #5
toolmanroy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1745
Welcome to the forum! We felt the same way last year when we bought our 2005 2955RL. It came with lots of extras and looked (and is) comfortable and spacious.

You are in the same timeline we are as far as retiring.

Enjoy your new Montana.
toolmanroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 05:15 AM   #6
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Well this may sound a little prejudicial Robert but I do believe you and Nancy made the perfect choice in not only the Montana but the Model as well. AND to make things even better you are dragging it around with a Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4 D/A SB and the PullRite 16K SuperGlide. Lorraine and I have had this same package for well over 18 months of FullTiming and LUV It!

Fire away with those questions. That's what the MOC is all about, Montana/Mountaineer owners helping each other. Just like one big happy family.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 05:16 AM   #7
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
Welcome and congratulations on the new Montana. When we were checking out 5th wheels, we found that Montanas just had a "different" feel when you walked through the door - quality and value for the money. Enjoy your adventures.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 07:17 AM   #8
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
I'm with Glenn and Lorainne 100% -- Best Brand, Best Model. For us that is, and I hope for you as well.
padredw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 10:30 AM   #9
DarMar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1034
Welcome folks and yes we agree toooooooo! Best Brand, Best Model, Best Truck!!!Enjoy!!!
2017/3721RL/Legacy Pkg./Pressure-Pro
DarMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 10:51 AM   #10
Wordsmith
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3215
Welcome to MOC and be sure to ask any questions here as they pop up. I find that every time I do something with our Montana another question comes to mind. We have only had it for two months after all!

Oh, and I believe most of us clearly understand what you are saying, but have you gotten over the size of the thing yet?
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 02:39 PM   #11
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
You bet it makes sense to us, RKassl! Congratulations on the new Montana! It sounds like a beauty. We're on our second Montana. Before each purchase, we looked at several other brands. But we kept coming back to the Montana. It had what we wanted, and more, and did so at the best price. Best bang for the buck. We've since learned how well Keystone stands behind this product and that is likely to keep us in the fold should we someday decide we want to trade. Don't hesitate with the questions. And tell us about your adventures with the new rig, too.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 05:12 PM   #12
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by RKassl

My wife Nancy and I bought our new 2955RL yesterday afternoon! After many years of looking, learning and listening to experienced rv owners we settled on Montana. It is brand new and has the spruce color scheme. I think want helped us decide is when we went to see this trailer we were both amazed how many thing were standard and all the nice little things, it looked really rich. Does that make sense to you guys?

If everything goes right for us we are under five years to work and then take off and explore our beautiful country, at OUR OWN PACE!

We will have lots of question in the next few months I hope to make many new friends here.
Congratulations on your new Montana. It makes perfect sense, We love ours and know exactly what you mean. You get a lot of bang for your buck with a Montana and would buy another one in a New York minute.

Welcome to MOC too. You've come to the right place to ask question and meet all the fabulous people here.

Your future plans sound fantastic! I'd like to see us do the same. We should be there in about 3 years if I can convince Dick he doesn't need a stick house.

Patty

RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 10:07 PM   #13
JLBOZ60
Montana Master

M.O.C. #826
Welcome Bob and Nancy, Congratulations on your new Montana! We have been fulltiming for eight months now and really enjoy it. We hit the open road and never looked back. If you ever have a question just post it on the forum and someone will have the answer for you. Enjoy RV-ing and safe travels.
JLBOZ60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 07:00 AM   #14
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Congratulations on your new pull toy. Sounds like you have a great adventure in your future. We look forward to hearing about your exploits.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 03:59 PM   #15
Just148
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1043
Welcome Bob and Nancy, Well you have come to the right place to ask questions. Enjoy your new unit and time will surely be on your side. Happy camping.
Just148 is offline   Reply With Quote