Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-21-2004, 09:17 AM   #1
Montana_839

M.O.C. #839
almost new and need advice

Hello, I have been monitoring this site for awhile and finally decided to join the club. My wife and I (both under 40) have decided over a year ago to go full timing. We've spent allot of time on the web and spent the money on the usaual books. We've never owned an RV but love to camp and be outdoors. I am currently active Army. Anyway, we have decided to purchase either the 3650 or 3575 this summer. We will not be using a tow vehicle as it is not realistic for me to buy a truck I can't use to much or even afford right now. We have no problem being in the location we chose for about 1-2 years until I retire. Has anyone else out there ever do this? I always read about the folks who travel or at least own a truck. We really want to do this and would really appreciate some insight. We have already arranged for our site, so the ball is rolling for us. Also, is under 42,0000 a good deal on a new 3650? I thought it was OK. Thanks

Montana_839 is offline   Reply With Quote