Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 10-17-2008, 11:52 AM   #1
genecurp
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2535
Nashville TN

We will be arriving our home town Nashville by October 20 and will stay thru the end of the year at a nearby campground (yet to be selected). Anyway, if you travel thru Nashville give us an email notice. We'd love to meet our fellow MOC members!

Gene and Judi

genecurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #2
Wiarton William
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7790
If youre anywhere near the Natchez Trace, we will be going thru around the 2-5th November...we likely will be looking for an overnite spot south of Nashville on the Trace...
Wiarton William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:53 AM   #3
genecurp
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2535
Nashville is the Northern end of the Natchez Trace National Parkway. The parkway has 3 campgrounds (free, no hookups, water and restrooms in the campground). the closet campground to Nashville is south on the parkway maybe 40 miles and is called the Meriweather Lewis recreation area and campground. I have never been there with the Montana. You could call the ranger station ahead for details.

I will be in Nashville during that time frame - early Nov. Two Rivers Campground nightly rates decrease to about $30 after Nov 1 with a Good Sam, senior or other discount. It is convenient to both east I-40 and North I-65.

Gene
Old 10-18-2008, 01:16 AM   #4
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Gene,
Two Rivers is by far our favorite CG in the Nashville area. Besides being close to the Opry and many other attractions including Bass Pro Shops it is a Montana owners dream location. Two Rivers is next door to a great Montana dealer, Cullum & Maxey, it is just a very short walk to Camping World. Cullum & Maxey also has a store and a great parts department.
If you haven't already I would suggest a tour of Nashville with one of the greatest tour guides you'll ever find. Tom Garmon of Tommy's Tours. Tommy was born and raised in Nashville and knows everybody and where they live. Tommy only has one tour bus and one driver, himself. He is also hilarious but don't ask him to sing. Just a warning, don't do anything, like being late getting back on the bus, to get Tommy going. He will put you at the top of the list, call you Bubba and pick on you until someone else takes your place. Been there, done that many many times. Not to worry it is all good clean fun. Just ask for Tommy in the office. They know him well.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:13 AM   #5
genecurp
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2535
Glenn
I phoned in my reservation to Two Rivers thru tuesday nite. I have appt. at Cullum and Maxey for service on Wednesday morning. Two Rivers can fit me in a monthly space...the monty is too big but for 1 of their long term sites. We are stayning in Nashville until the first of the year but somewhere else.

I have a list for Camping World!

tonite is the Halloween Festive in Elkhorn CG in Frankfort, KY. A hoot and a half. The 4pm daylight trick or treat parade was great.

Gene