Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2007, 01:30 AM   #21
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We have the levels on the aluminum framing in the basement, we have the level mounted on the hitch pin. That gets us close. Helen's golf ball is the final adjustmet along with does the shower door and the bathroom door not swing open. Yes Rick this anchor does settle. We have seen those yellow leveler blocks sink out of sight. That is why for a extended stay we ALWAYS get a concrete pad..May cost more but less trouble.

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 01:31 AM   #22
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We have the levels on the aluminum framing in the basement, we have the level mounted on the hitch pin. That gets us close. Helen's golf ball is the final adjustmet along with does the shower door and the bathroom door not swing open. Yes Rick this anchor does settle. We have seen those yellow leveler blocks sink out of sight. That is why for a extended stay we ALWAYS get a concrete pad..May cost more but less trouble.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:31 AM   #23
VanMan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9
Bogeyplus, when we purchased our first TT in 1990, that was the first addition!! It looked just like this one, but with a little different mounting frame for a TT. It worked exactly as advertised, it was not "slow" nor did it stick. It was extremely convenient because of the size and style. Of course they may have been better built back then (may be Chinese now).

oooh, that digital level is neat - I bet Rich will be the first to report on how well it works.
http://www.jtrv.com/product_level.html
VanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 07:01 AM   #24
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
I have got to have one of those.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:11 AM   #25
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by TLightning

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ols1932

The side to which the ball (or bubble) points to is the low side. That's the side where you place the boards. Orv
Unless I'm reading this backwards, the opposite to what you say is the way to level. The side the bubble goes is the high side, so the boards go under the opposite wheels. No??
Sorry, I should only have mentioned the ball type level (that's what I use). I corrected my post.

Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote