Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 12-09-2009, 05:27 AM   #1
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Whata a Day...

What a day this has turned out to be. The weather has been rainy and last night a water leak decided to find its way inside the stick house. I noticed that the roof today had at least two whole shingles missing and when I got onto the roof I discovered 2-3 sections completely loose. It’s been quite windy off & on today along with a few showers, it has warmed up into the 40’s or 50’s. I had to replace about 10 or 15 shingles. This isn’t the first time I’ve had to do this. I think I got a bum job when I had the roof put on several years ago. It was nice that my son was off today and he helped me. We’re getting very gusty winds now and I was told we’re supposed to get up to about 50 MPH.

Old 12-09-2009, 05:48 AM   #2
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
Bill be carfull going up on that roof whear good shoes that grip those shingles.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:50 AM   #3
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Bill I have felt your pain, thats why we went with the Steel roof this time and we hope we never have a issue or have to replace it. But heck if I do it will be about 27 years from now.......... GBY....
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote