Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 06-24-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
cdaniels
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7380
Splendide Install with Help from New Moc Friends

We met Tom and Sharon McClurry at the Lancaster Rally a few weeks ago. What great folks! They arrived today to help us install the Splendide in our Montana and.... brought a blueberry cobbler that would knock your socks off to boot!!! Anyone at the NE Rally knows about those cobblers! After many hard hot hours the Spendide is in and working. Thanks so much Tom & Sharon!

cdaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #2
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by cdaniels

We met Tom and Sharon McClurry at the Lancaster Rally a few weeks ago. What great folks! They arrived today to help us install the Splendide in our Montana and.... brought a blueberry cobbler that would knock your socks off to boot!!! Anyone at the NE Rally knows about those cobblers! After many hard hot hours the Spendide is in and working. Thanks so much Tom & Sharon!

Congratulations! It’s great to have friends like that. They are really nice to have. Hey Bingo did you hear what he said about the pie? The only thing is that I don’t like blueberry but I’ve still got to get the front graphics on the camper!!!

The splendide unit has saved us a lot of wasted time from doing laundry at the laundry mats when on the road for several days.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #3
oldelmer1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10758
Cindy & Bill,

Your very welcome!!!

We both enjoyed your coming out to your home and all your hospitality. I think Bill & I both learned a lot about installing the washer/dryer combo and how the Montana's are put together.

We tried a bite of the cobbler after we got home last night, I must say, it was VERY GOOD!! But I guess first impressions, I think the peach at the rally was better....
oldelmer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:03 AM   #4
cdaniels
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7380
The pleasure was definitely all ours: the help, company of good friends, and last but not least the cobbler!!

Bill & Donna there is a peach version just as good...
cdaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:14 AM   #5
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
With all due respect to the cobbler eaters, if we would have had the knowledge that there was cobbler available before, during or even after installation, I fear that it would have resulted in some unforeseen difficulties (as if we didn't have enough trouble with the daggone stackable dryer!). I could see us now Bill, okay let's try this, no wait, on second thought let's have some cobbler and think about it!! This sequence would probably repeat itself several times during the installation process!! I will admit that there is a definite sense of satisfaction when the project is complete and the resulting installation is put to use.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote