Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2014 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 07-16-2014, 07:57 PM   #1
montanaone
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1
RALLY FEES! It is that time again. ATTENTION

Rally Fees / Payment Method / Deadline

As many of you are aware there were many changes with Keystone, The Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds, and the MOC since the Annual North American MOC Fall Rally 2012. They appeared overwhelming at first. This required us to make some changes in the amount of the fees for the rally, how they are collected, and we had to institute a payment deadline. Last years Rally was spectacular, despite all these changes.

These changes are in effect again this year.

They are outlined below:
  • When the new contracts were signed in 2012 with the Fairgrounds to reserve our Rally dates & site prices for the next 4 years, the new Fairgrounds management required us to fall in line with the rest of the rallies held there as to how site payments are made. We are now REQUIRED to collect the site fees from our attendees, and to pay for them in one lump sum to the Fairgrounds prior to the start of the Rally.
  • Because of the above requirement, there will be a PAYMENT DEADLINE this year of SEPTEMBER 1, 2014 - no exceptions.[list_to_fix]
  • Any unused sites must be released back to the Fairgrounds two weeks prior to the start of our rally.
  • There will be no refunds of the site fees from the MOC for any reason after we pay the Fairgrounds - it will be up to you to try and get a refund from the Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds, just as in the past.
  • Failure to pay your registration fees by the deadline will result in the cancellation of your registration.
  • Based on the amount of each attendee's transaction, PayPal charges the MOC a fee. That fee will be added to the Rally Fee.
  • PayPal is the only method of fee payment to the MOC. The Wagon Masters will NOT accept personal checks (or payments of any kind) at the Rally. PayPal is a SECURE method of sending/transferring money via the Internet, despite what some people think..

Rally/Site Fees:
  • $60.00 - Rally Fee (includes up to 2 people per rig.) (includes PayPal fees) Members who have more than 2 people in their Montanas will need to increase their rally fee by $25.00 per person.
  • $150.00 - Camp Site Fee (9/24 - 10/1)
  • $210.00 - Total due to PayPal

Please pay as soon as possible via the PayPal ('Donate' button, link, words or whatever appears there at the top of any of the MOC Forum's pages in the center of the page.) ALL FEES ARE DUE BY SEPTEMBER 1, 2014
This is how MOST other large rallies are handled, regardless of where they are held.

The Annual North American MOC Fall Rally remains one of, if not the most inexpensive Rallies going. The DEADLINE for this rally this year and in the future will always be around the 1st of September for very obvious reasons. There are 6 weeks prior to the deadline, so there should be no problems with getting your fees to the MOC on time.

Again, please use the ''Donate' button, link, words or whatever appears there at the top of any of the MOC Forum's pages in the center of the page. While on the PayPal page to send your donation you will see a space for '(Your Name), please review your donation' PayPal page, click on the '+ Add special instructions to the seller' link and type in '2014 Rally Fee' in the text box so that we know what it is for. You will receive a payment confirmation and receipt via email.

The Rally Attendance list will be updated with 'PAID' in red next to each name as their fee is paid.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND EMAILS OR POST TO SEE IF YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED. IT COULD TAKE OVER A WEEK FOR YOUR PAYMENT TO CLEAR, REVIEWED BY ADMINISTRATORS AND TO BE POSTED.

EARLY ARRIVALS: if you plan on arriving at the fairgrounds early, you are responsible for making your own reservations and paying for them separately for the time spent at the fairgrounds PRIOR to the start of the rally. Also, if you are NOT on your assigned site when the rally starts, you will have to MOVE. Check the site assignments later when posted after all payments and sites are assigned. Try to get on YOUR site if arriving early.

montanaone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 07:10 PM   #2
Lady RV
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30
*BUMP*..
Lady RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 01:45 AM   #3
WaltBennett
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13325
I was able to put in the item description (2014 Rally fee), but not able to see an "+ Add special instructions to the seller".
Old 07-21-2014, 03:23 AM   #4
Bill and Jan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12932
I can't find the donate button. There's a box in the middle but nothing in the box. I can't click on the box.
Bill and Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 04:14 AM   #5
JandC
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13272
I muddled through getting a paypal account. Never could find any "donate" wording that came up so I just typed in "donate" for description of what I was purchasing from the MOC. I assume when they get a $210 payment from me they will realize what it is for?
Old 07-21-2014, 04:30 AM   #6
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
If you click on that empty box you will still go to the pay pal site.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 11:33 AM   #7
RburhornJR
Established Member

M.O.C. #13236
Now there is no "empty box" or "donate box" or anything appearing in the center of the forum pages for making payments to PayPal. Can I just go to the regular Paypal website and send a payment to the MOC webmaster email address? or does that disappearing box on the forum pages have a special link to Paypal that we must use?
RburhornJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 01:09 AM   #8
jimcol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7992
Send a message via AIM to jimcol Send a message via MSN to jimcol
Guess I'm like RburhornJR, as I cannot find a donate or blank box. Need some help or direction. Hate to miss the rally because I'm to dumb to make the payment. Jim
Old 08-09-2014, 02:13 AM   #9
Tom S.
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7500
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jimcol

Guess I'm like RburhornJR, as I cannot find a donate or blank box. Need some help or direction. Hate to miss the rally because I'm to dumb to make the payment. Jim
You're not dumb. For some reason there's no box or even text (which is what I clicked on) showing. Another web bug.
Tom S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 03:04 AM   #10
DJR
Established Member

M.O.C. #14214
I also had trouble following the directions. I did get on the PayPal site and under Merchant Information entered Montana owners Club and under Description I entered 2014 MOC Fall Rally Fee. This was on July 21, 2014. As of today I am not listed as paid. What do I need to do?
Thanks, Don.
DJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 06:14 AM   #11
lkeller
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #11076
No empty box or Donate box. A little afraid to post directly to Paypal since DJR (Don) said he is not listed as paid. Let me know when a solution is found.

Carol Keller
lkeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:24 AM   #12
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Had no problem posting to PayPal. Just followed the instructions again in the paragraph on how to pay and went right through. Just clicked on the words up at the top of the page, took me to PayPal, clicked into my account(if you don't have one it's best to set one up), put down the amount, gave them my credit card #,clicked pay and got a receipt within a minute or two on my email.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 01:23 PM   #13
jimcol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7992
Send a message via AIM to jimcol Send a message via MSN to jimcol
Well Ron I thought I followed the instructions but I still don't have a donate box to click or any other box for that matter. So please enlighten me. Which box do I click and exactly where is it located? Jim
Old 08-10-2014, 08:07 AM   #14
Chiplynne
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13144
I also have NO box or wording to click on for paypal. Need to get The website fixed?!
Chiplynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 08:42 AM   #15
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
OK TROOPS, the PayPal icon has disappeared into the Great Unknown temporarily! Don't ask me how or why but it's gone! I have had good advise from above that it will return within the next couple of days! We hope!! Sorry about the problem and we hope to have it back up and running by Wednesday at the latest so you can key in and pay your fees for the Fall Rally!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:16 AM   #16
Ma and Pa Wilson
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6621
Ron, It is Wednesday and I still don't see any box? Help!
Ma and Pa Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 06:28 AM   #17
DonandBonnie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5906
Add us to the "trying to pay" list. The box has not returned to our screen.
DonandBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:34 AM   #18
winter texan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7510
We are still trying to pay and just over 2 weeks till deadline
winter texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:43 PM   #19
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
We used the link under the rally heading. Worked just fine. It says "Donate" on the line for payment. It may take a day or two before it shows up as "paid" on the forum.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 01:34 AM   #20
DonandBonnie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5906
Mission accomplished! Just paid using the Sticky: PayPal link.
DonandBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote