Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 06-04-2008, 06:59 AM   #21
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
What a life, but we worked very hard to be able to do what we are doing. We canceled our trip to Branson (personel reason) still haven't decided if we will go to Texas during June. RV site will be free our Son lives there. We are watching the temps get hot in Texas in the summer. Already have reservations for the winter in Florida. Normaly go to the RGV but will try Florida this year, very expensive in Florida, but will try it one year.

And its so wonderful to spend the days and nights with my awesome wife and I must say my (Dog) Montana makes my life fun.

Its hard to set here and watch the Tennessee river from our stick house, but we will try hard. Be safe, Good Luck... GBY....

Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:01 AM   #22
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
We're back home from the NE rally. Next trip is to Pocono RV to have the Dometic refrig recall fix made. We will probably head to Elkhart this fall for the rally and then to Florida in January for 3 - 4 moths.
steves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:35 PM   #23
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Today, We are in Juneau, Alaska, getting our license renewed. Done deal. We fly back to Hill AFB in Utah tomorrow and will be there until Jun 11 when we will move to Island Park ID for our visit to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone. Then on the 18th we will make the trek through Yellowstone to Cody for a Week then slowly making our way to the fall rally with a stop at MorRyde in Elkhard for a suspension changeout......Everybody be safe and see as many as possible at the fall rally..If you are nearSalt Lake City, Give us a call 916-710-1974
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:32 PM   #24
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
We are still at the Gettysburg campground. Will be here until Sunday when we start back home.

We visited Amish country in Lancaster county today. We were just driving around and stopped in at a campground for information. While there I just happened to ask about where the site was at where the school children were shot? They told me about a half of a mile down the road from where we were at. I tried to tell my family when I got back into the vehicle but I couldn't hardly talk, my eyes started leaking.

Old 06-04-2008, 04:28 PM   #25
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
Hugh Where is cedar key as we were just at big pine ket resort which is at mile marker 39 fron key west as we try to go to the keys every april or may as its less crowed ,,, sailer
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:31 PM   #26
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
By the way we are still at the house in bonita springs, fl and leave here ion the june 13 for asheville,nc for 10 days or so then on to wis noth woods and hope to go into canada in sept and down to goshen by the end of sept for the rally,,, sailer
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 05:58 PM   #27
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
BillnDonna, I don't know which way you are going from there but the Flight 93 Memorial is another eye wetter. It's an amazing experience. It's about 110 miles west of Gettysburg.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 03:43 PM   #28
rvfirefighter
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5314
We made the drive from Tallahassee to Panama City Fl. today. We will be in this area for a few day. We are staying at St. Andrews State Park, one of our homes around the country.
rvfirefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 02:27 AM   #29
ragdoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #235
Send a message via AIM to ragdoll Send a message via MSN to ragdoll
After Branson Rally we have been in Elkton, Kentucky visiting my cousin. Tomorrow we leave for Nashville for a couple of days, Knoxville, Ashville, NC and arriving in Philipsburg, PA in a couple of weeks. We will be in PA for several months visiting family.

Safe travels.
Lorraine
ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:46 AM   #30
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sreigle

BillnDonna, I don't know which way you are going from there but the Flight 93 Memorial is another eye wetter. It's an amazing experience. It's about 110 miles west of Gettysburg.
Oops, missed that would have liked to seen it. We just got back in a little bit ago. Our outside thermometer shows 103.1° here in KY. I was concerned about my brakes but apparently there ok. Made it home ok, no problems.
Bill-N-Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 08:38 AM   #31
deerrahn
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4828
Yup-We are back in Uxbridge, Ma. Here in the USACE Park. The mosquitos are bad and the pollen is terrible and the last four days have been in the 90's. Can't complain tho. It is still nice to be on the road with our NEW 10th Year Eddition 2980. It sure is nice (except for the micro wave that died). Still trying to get this exchanged. Kind of hard when the dealer is in Fla. and we, being in Ma. in a USACE camp. BUT---All will work out. Have a Great Day
deerrahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:30 AM   #32
rvfirefighter
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5314
We are back in the North Georgia Mountains. We made the journey yesterday with no problems. I am riding on new tires and not buying any diesel fuel for awhile.

It was a cool low 60's this morning, it was nice drinking coffee outside without sweating, looking at the mountains waiting for the sun to rise. We will be here most the summer, no trips planned.

Life is good.
rvfirefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 07:55 PM   #33
rldriver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2801
We are at Mountain Shadows RV Park in Wells, Nevada. We just found a dry camping site in the mountains above here and plan to spend a few days there. We Started full time and left central Washington State May first. We headed down the center of Oregon to the Western Rally in Northern California and then headed East across California and Nevada and think we may go into Salt Lake City Utah and spend some time doing family research. Or we could head North to Idaho, time will tell. Have to be in Olympia Washington early August so have lots of time to get there.

Happy camping to all,
Dick & Jackie
rldriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 06:27 AM   #34
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
Leaving tomorrow morning, heading up 287 to 87 to overnight in Clayton, NM, then to Raton, to Walsenburg, and into South Fork, CO on Sunday for 2 1/2 weeks.
Flash if you see me. I will return the favor.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:18 PM   #35
clutch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7329
We are sitting at home because we can't get into our river property. I drove the Jeep in a couple of days ago and the water was up to the front bumper for about 100yds. This much water this late in the season has never happened since we bought the lot 15 years ago. We usually spend most of the summer there.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 07:09 AM   #36
kwolff7
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6687
We are in Butte, leaving in the morning for Alaska. Will be going through Great Falls, Calgary and Banff. We are concerned about the cost but will just have to suck it up because it may get worse next year. John and Karen
kwolff7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:04 PM   #37
randye
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7139
We left Oregon,March 18th headed for Utah, stayed in reno nev,ely and then Bryce Canyon ut. We ended up at the North Rim AZ. I work at the Sinclair Service Station and DWF works at the Gift Shop,we work for Forever Resorts. We will stay until Oct 08 and find a winter job by August. Randye
randye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 03:00 PM   #38
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
We are wrapping up our tour of the Yellowstone area and will be heading for Cody, WY on Wednesday. Saw about everything there is to see, I think. Will make one last trip into the park tomorrow f or a little more sightseeing, then pulling Montana from West entrance to East entrance and on to Cody. Thanks to everyone for suggestions on what to see. This is spectacular country and worthy of another trip in a few years. BTW, the Fishing Bridge CG, in the park, is very tight and I am glad we stayed at Valley View RV Park in Island Park, a PA park for $20.00/night only 15 miles from West Entrance.
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:53 AM   #39
gojodo
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5540
We are in Humbug State Park, Oregon. We are headed to Sunset Beach on Sunday for 6 days.
John
gojodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 08:26 AM   #40
dandt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7142
John ...
Enjoy Sunset Bay..Great SP if that is where you are staying. The hike from the SP up to Shore Acres along the ocean bluffs is spectacular. We are camphosting there in September and looking forward to everyday. Teresa
dandt is offline   Reply With Quote