Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 06:53 PM   #1
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
2005 Rally Questionnaire

Here's a listing of what we have so far on returned questionnaires for the Western Regional camping trip at Mt. Shasta. Please check below and anything in RED indicates we are missing that information. If you need a questionnaire sent to you, let us know and we'll get a questionnaire emailed out to you right away. If we have your name on the list in error, we apologize, please let us know and we'll remove your name. We are looking forwards to meeting everyone!

Updated: 4/20/05 @ 7:58pm PST

1) Searchers
Don & Claudia Moore
Mt. Shasta City, CA
Personal questionnaire: Returned

2) ToolManRoy
Roy & Nancy Burk
Jacksonville, OR

3) D & M On The Road
Doug & Margee Hatton
Davis, CA

4) FireTruckerWife
Bob & Sharon Grissom
Gardnerville, NV

5) DHenry
Doug & Sharon Henry
Forestville, CA

6) Bob Pasternak
Bob Pasternak & Jeanne Huebner
Highland, IN

7) LittleSpud
Gary & Jennifer Kelly
Sacramento, CA

8) ParrotHead
Ed & Sue Rowe
Morgan Hill, CA

9) GypsySCM
Sharon McKay
Rapid City, SD

10) HamRad
Dennis & Mary Kay Hill
Bakersfield, CA

11) Dave Anderson
Dave & Kelly Anderson
Ferndale, WA

12) BigSK
Roy Hope & Mae Roque
San Jose, CA

13) Gofnuts
Michael Brown & Renee Traversino
Lemoore, CA

14) Rlwhit
Dick & Toni Whitfield
Deming, WA

15) Paul Severson
Paul Severson & LouAnne Raiche
Corona, CA
Personal Questionnaire: Returned

16) Mike Johnson
Mike & Amy Johnson
Rio Vista, CA

17) BarbLarry
Larry Underhill & Barb Wayte
Oakhurst, CA

18)IMurphy
Tim & Lydia Murphy
Marysville, CA
Personal Questionnaire: Returned

Old 04-03-2005, 07:37 PM   #2
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
I lost track of Dave at Quartzite. We were going to try to meet down there but I got sick and was a week late. So I missed him. I think he then when south. Either to the AZ south or over to the TX south. We heard from him sometime around the meeting in Q but that was the last trace I have of him. Let's get the word out that we need to talk to him and maybe someone will run into him and pass along the message. Wish I had something more concrete to offer.... HamRad
Old 04-03-2005, 08:38 PM   #3
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Thanks HamRad.

The questionnaires will be included in a booklet I am making for the folks that go to Shasta. I'm hoping to be done designing, typing and printing so I can mail all the copies up to Don (Searchers) by mid-May, barring any more "real-life" interruptions.

Dave Anderson's questionnaire is the last one to arrive unless we have anyone else sign up to come.
Hint: We'd love more folks to sign-up!

Old 04-12-2005, 11:31 AM   #4
Dave Anderson
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1654
I'M HERE !I'M HERE! Hamrad was right, we were deep in the heart of Texas RIAN, RAIN ANDMORE RAIN! I would like to do the questioneer but wont be at the Ferndale address for another week, can we do it on your E-mail? really looking forward to the Siskiu campout sounds like a good number will attend. Came over Hwy 97 this winter and it was grear, It'll be even better this summer! hope to fill out your questioneer----Dave
Old 04-13-2005, 02:43 PM   #5
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Hi Dave,
Good to see you've managed to survive the rain! I want you to know that I sent you all that rain. Well actually I was just trying to stay dry! We got rained on for almost the entire couple of months we were on the road. I've never seen the desert so green and lush!

Well we are looking forward to seeing you and Kelly at the Mt. Shasta get together. Take care and see you soon.

HamRad
Old 04-19-2005, 06:07 PM   #6
Dave Anderson
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1654
Hamrad, Sorry we missed you and Marykay in the big Q in jan. , Sorry to hear you were in poor health,We will discuss our soggy oddosy when we see you in SUNNY CALIFORNIA !!!!! Weve been gone for 4 months , just got to Sandy Point in time to renew all our subscriptions and answer E- mails------------- looking forward to seeing bothe of you again; DAVE &KELLY
Old 04-19-2005, 06:17 PM   #7
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Dave and Kelly, 4 months on the road sounds like heaven. We can only be Weekend Warriors for another 6 to 8 years.... But by that time we hope to have a newer Montana and truck ready to take us to see this great country of ours.

Old 04-20-2005, 01:19 PM   #8
Dave Anderson
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1654
Doug & margee It's actually nice to be back for a while,Maybe diesel will come down a little!! Good idea to call and hold our campsite,I dont mind paying for it just to be in the right place with the rest of the Montanans! Stay on the good side of HAMRAD!! He can REALLY SCREW UP THE WEATHER!!!!!!
See you at the " get-to-gether" Dave & Kelly Anderson
Old 04-20-2005, 04:37 PM   #9
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Hamrad is the only person I have met from the MOC so far. And..... I think he is a super person (ya hear that Dennis...*LOL) I'm looking forwards to meeting everyone else. My other half is looking forwards to meeting the ribs.
Old 04-20-2005, 04:40 PM   #10
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Hi Dave and Kelly,
Well I sure hope my new found "power" does not follow us to the Shasta Rally. By the way our friends Richard and Pat coined a nick name for me. I am now known as "Black Cloud".

HamRad
Closed Thread