Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > THE TRADING POST A MOC MARKET PLACE > Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale
Click Here to Login

Old 07-12-2010, 06:14 AM   #1
HippieWagon

M.O.C. #10559
2009 Montana 3665RE 10th Anniversary Ed. for sale

I am selling my beloved 'tana.

It is currently being consigned for me by a local dealership. They have it up for $53,455.

Here is the ad I have placed elsewhere such as on craigslist and the like although among you Montana lovers the following may be redundant for you, lol

Fully loaded, nearly new condition.

38 feet long, 4 slides, lots of living space and storage, and 4 season insulation with a furnace and two air conditioning units. I've been very comfortable in temperatures above 90 and below 10!

Comes with a 42 inch flat screen TV in the living room, which pops up from behind a realistic electric fireplace.
The fireplace doubles as a space heater! You can also use the "fire" part without the heater if you want.
It also comes with a DVD player and great surround sound stereo system in the living room.

2 recliners, a couch that doubles as an airbed, and a dining table with 4 chairs. The table extends a bit and the chairs have storage under the seats.

There are Corian countertops in the kitchen along with a large kitchen sink with covers, and the kitchen faucet doubles as a sprayer when needed.
3 burner propane stove and propane oven, and the microwave is also a convection oven as well.
Norcold fridge and freezer runs on electric or propane.

Water heater also runs on either electric or propane as needed. Also has a water pump for when you want to use the onboard water tanks. The water tanks are quite large for an RV.
The bathroom is a room all on it's own instead of a pass-through room like in most RV's. The toilet is a real porcelain toilet, and the vanity is beautiful. The shower walls and doors are glass. Lots of storage for an RV bathroom!

The bedroom has it's own actual door and not a plastic curtain. There is lots of storage in the bedroom too.
Queen sized bed, which lifts up for more storage under the mattress.
On one side of the bed there is a small closet, then there's a floor to ceiling cupboard and a dresser near the window. And of course, a large clothes closet with mirrored sliding doors.
In the bedroom there is also a TV/DVD player combo that you can swing out when in use for easy viewing while in bed.
And under the TV, an awesome washer/dryer combo machine. It washes and dries all in one cycle (but you can set it to do each separately if you want).

Outside, there is a large awning that is motorized and provides great shelter from sun and rain. There is also an outdoor electric jack as well as an outdoor shower with hot and cold water.

This RV has been very good to me and is in great shape. I've babied it and taken very good care of it. It has been a joy to own and spend time in! Perfect for full-timers too. The only reason I am selling it is because I am unable to travel and would like to be able to make a down payment on a sticks and bricks home.

It is now currently being sold for me by Sooner RV in Purcell, so it is sitting on their lot now. All you have to do is go there and ask to see it! So please do. I'm anxious to go "home".

You can view more information and pictures about my RV on this page of their website, which also has contact information if you would like to talk to someone about it: http://www.soonerrv.com/index.php?op...Id=43&Itemid=0

(P.S. Please don't ask me to go behind their backs and sell it to you, because I won't do it that way. They are very good people to do business with and a great place to buy from.)

If any of you here on the forum have any questions feel free to PM me here.

HippieWagon is offline   Reply With Quote