Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
One more weekend to git-r-dun!

Time is running short in the hills and of course the work list (not even a honey-do list) is not getting any shorter. Trying to get the new rig ready for it's first major road trip and I am hopeful I can get the things done that I hope to have finished. Rig is at the dealer getting the rear-view/backup camera installed and the pickup date is this Saturday. Have to be there at 8:30 to give them time to finish the installation in the truck as well. Still have to install the Autoformer in the rig. Other things to be done is to re-stock the rig's basement since I really did not want to leave it full of expensive stuff at the dealers. Also have to install the soap dispenser for the kitchen faucet. DW's portable dishwasher is in the basement of the stickhouse as are the nesting ottoman's for the new living room. The dishwasher quick-connect will be installed into the sink tap as well as moving all of the items into the rig. One other addition we are doing is down-sizing the pet crates that we transport the dog and cat in. Both are going from large to medium and we will now have a set of crates solely for the rig. It looks like a busy weekend is coming up next week! So in summary, we are all looking forward to Thanksgiving, complete with the added bonus of entertaining George, Rosetta and their daughter and whoever else wants to show up at Lakewood Campground in Myrtle Beach!!

Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:20 PM   #2
Jay Bird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6831
Bingo we will be so ready for real food by Thankgiving. We will get off the cruise ship Oasis on Saturday home on Sunday, pack the rig on monday and tuesday, and leave on wednesday for Willow Tree. Tell Cathy I will try to get the green tomato cake in between. Looking forward to seeing you and the girls.
Rosetta
Jay Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:28 PM   #3
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Rosetta,
Cathy said you have enough on your plate and she emphatically said to tell you not to worry about the cake!! By the way the menu is getting close to being set. Honey ham, turkey breast, a bunch of veggies, all the trimmings and a few pumpkin pies and maybe even a pumpkin roll!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:22 AM   #4
Jay Bird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6831
whoo hoo. Now this is one montana lady who always take's care of a montana family when needed. If you have never met Cathy this is one person you need to put on your list of people to meet. Bingo you too.
Rosetta
Jay Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:24 AM   #5
krtam
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7840
Bingo and Cathy,

Where are you putting the new dishwasher in your new Montana? Did you ever build one into your 3400RL? I remember you had a Vesta and I am thinking it could be built in above the water heater, but not sure if it would fit.
Wish we lived closer, would love stop by. I have always wanted to visit Myrtle Beach. If we ever get out your way......
Blessings to you and your family,
Sharon
krtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:53 AM   #6
Yamaha_Mama
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8057
Wow!!! You all know how to have fun!! Cruising, RVing and delicious menu items!!! Don't be surprised if you have a whole bunch of MOCers at your doorstep!! Enjoy, Marilyn
Yamaha_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:59 AM   #7
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Sharon,
The new dishwasher is a little on the large side (20" wide x 30" deep) and we have not yet figured out exactly where it will be placed in the rig. The Vesta was not installed but rather we used it on the countertop in the area closest to the living room. It fit well and allowed for access to the small cabinet next to the stove as well. There are members who did do the install, Mudchief (Dennis Ward) at one time sent me pictures of his installation, I am sure he would provide them to you if you are interested.
Bingo