Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived MOC Geek Squad
Click Here to Login

Old 03-25-2006, 03:58 PM   #21
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
I would like to see them give some explanation for this odd behavior. Human nature to assume the worst.

Maybe "Gruffy" is an administrator, now??? Or married to one??? No wait... there's no way anyone is married to him... Maybe a friend of his? Oops, scratch that one, too. I running out of possibilities related to Gruffy's involvement here...

dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 03:58 PM   #22
Lady RV
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30
I wouldn't have known they moved it but at the very end of the closed thread the Moderator Texas Justice provides a link and says it's moved. They are just trying to do a good job. We also move threads around here and there. I don't think they were trying to cause any difficulty for MOC. It's a very valuable forum as well and Good Sam, RV.Net and Woodalls all link to that forum under their name. I know MOC sprung forth as a result of inquires over there as to whether there was a Montana Owner's Club.

Lady RV
Lady RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 04:01 PM   #23
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
I use the "Trailer Life" link to go into rv.net.
Old 03-25-2006, 04:11 PM   #24
Lady RV
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by dsprik

I use the "Trailer Life" link to go into rv.net.
Oh yea, I forgot about that one dsprik.

Lady RV

Old 03-25-2006, 04:21 PM   #25
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Lady RV, hope you didn't think I was trying to be critical... I'd hate to accidentally get this thread "locked"
Old 03-25-2006, 04:40 PM   #26
Lady RV
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30
Quote:

Lady RV, hope you didn't think I was trying to be critical... I'd hate to accidentally get this thread "locked"
Oh no I didn't think that at all. I'm sorry if I made you feel that way?

Lady RV
Old 03-25-2006, 04:52 PM   #27
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
No, not at all. I was just trying to throw some humor on the "locked topic" over on the other forum.

BTW, I was just over on the OTHER site. The one person everyone talks about on the MOC as having a bad attitude is constantly being censored by the admins over there. He draws new members into extraordinary heated debates and they lose it and then both get edited/deleted/locked topic. Why the admins don't just lock this guy out is a mystery to me. The admins here did a great job locking him out promptly. They really need to do it there, too. Lady RV, you admins are doing a great job here! Thanks for making this the best RV forum on the internet.
Old 03-25-2006, 04:54 PM   #28
Lady RV
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30
Quote:

No, not at all. I was just trying to throw some humor on the "locked topic" over on the other forum.

BTW, I was just over on the OTHER site. The one person everyone talks about on the MOC as having a bad attitude is constantly being censored by the admins over there. He draws new members into extraordinary heated debates and they lose it and then both get edited/deleted/locked topic. Why the admins don't just lock this guy out is a mystery to me. The admins here did a great job locking him out promptly. They really need to do it there, too. Lady RV, you admins are doing a great job here! Thanks for making this the best RV forum on the internet.
On behalf of the others and myself we thank you.

Lady RV