Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-23-2014, 10:28 AM   #21
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
If you will be purchasing the Blue Ox Bedsaver make sure you order the correct model#. They make numerous models and they are not interchangeable from one hitch to another. Blue Ox does have a chart telling which model they manufacture goes with which model hitch is in your TV bed. If you can't find the chart contact Blue Ox and they can tell you which model Bedsaver you need for your hitch. I've had one for over five years now and they are the cheapest insurance package you can have JUST INCASE your Monte comes loose from your inbed hitch! It will not drop onto the bedrails or tailgate if it does come loose! It won't drop with the other bedsaver setup either but I don't like the idea of drilling into my hitch to mount this bar unit. The Blue Ox unit uses holds already drilled into the hitch setup already with much heavier metal mounting it to the hitch itself. The Blue Ox is also made in the USA and right here in Nebraska to be exact.
I know there have been previous discussions here on MOC on these two units and it is up to you on your choice but mine was the Blue Ox model!

Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote