Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > The Medic
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2006, 12:50 PM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Acid reflux, Quart containers for Tums; No more!

Anyone who has had acid reflux and trouble sleeping, because of eating anything but toast and poached eggs, should see their doctor.
I was just in for a ‘Tune up’, Sue had a long standing Dr’s appointment for her health, so I scheduled one for mine.
I mentioned my acid reflux to my doctor, who started writing a prescription as I was explaining symptoms.
I am on my 12th day a 14 day treatment of taking one pill in the morning, each day.
There have been no symptoms for my indigestion at all.
I have not taken even one Tums tablet, no discomfort, no reflux.
I always took 3 Tums each time we finished eating, gobbled them like candy, I had to.
Last Sunday I even had Hooters hot wings-no problems at all.
Yesterday, I skipped lunch, around 8:00 in the evening I had a few Corona’s and two large slices of greasy pizza-no problems at all.
I would have been sitting on the couch popping Tums at 2:00 in the morning before I was on the new pills. (Prilosec) Probably spelled wrong….
You owe it to yourself to try this out if you are having problems.
Ozz
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote