Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 09-30-2006, 06:12 AM   #1
patodonn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #331
Another "Thanks"

Keystone Customer Service, thanks again for fitting us into your schedule, and for checking and replacing the LP valve even though I hadn't requested that. For any Forum members reading this, I might add that the items repaired were well out of warranty coverage, Keystone did it out of "Good Will" and they certainly have earned mine, previously, and on this occasion.

Thanks again, Keystone!!

PS...And, as promised, I haven't told ANYONE about the new ........ in your forthcoming product line.....!!!

patodonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 06:45 AM   #2
txkrumm
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5920
Now that is just mean...what a teaser! Come on, give us a hint!
Are they bringing the big sky back? I hope so!
txkrumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 01:52 PM   #3
Fordzilla
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2819
Send a message via MSN to Fordzilla
I've been sworn to secrecy as well. But I am pretty sure everyone will like the changes they are making.
Fordzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 04:11 PM   #4
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
If you want to hear and see all the good stuff you will just have to come to the fall rally in Goshen..We will never tell. I know nothing..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 05:55 PM   #5
patodonn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #331
See!!! I'm not alone, but, then again, it wouldn't be a conspiracy without at least one other person.....

PJ
Old 09-30-2006, 09:19 PM   #6
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
You can tell me. I am in Hong Kong, so I won't tell. Besides I am a counselor and sworn to confidentiality. So go ahead and tell me before you explode and have to take medication. You know the pressure is mounting. "Once I had a secret love that lived within the heart of me. All to soon that secret love became inpatient to be free." Go ahead - tell me.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 02:43 AM   #7
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Then my secret love's no secret- anymore. Besides, it's not love, it's lust.

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 04:13 AM   #8
patodonn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #331
Stiles:

It really is lust....wait until you see the new......!!!! I can hardly wait!! (But, I WILL)!!

Till then, mums the word!! Besides, your Hong Kong "hosts" might be able to intercept the e-mails, and then they would know, and then they would be able to make the new .......... for 1/3 price and flood the US market and put everyone in Goshen and Elkhart out of a job....and it would be all YOUR fault!!!

"PJ the Silent"
Old 10-01-2006, 06:01 AM   #9
indy roadrunner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5634
Well, I don't know, but after the Factory Tour at the Rally and we seen the ....... (edited out)version from Keystone I have a brand new 3400 and trying to figure out already how to make a trade for the ...... (Edited). Keystone has really listen to customer input on this model. For those of you that didn't attend the rally and missed seeing the new ........ (edited) you really missed a treat. Anyone interested in a slightly used less than one year old Montana 3400RL. Don't be stingy, I am going to need some pretty good money to trade for the new ......... (edited) model.
indy roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:12 AM   #10
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
I for one would be very happy just to have the new........ in my 3475rl

Helen
Old 10-01-2006, 08:27 AM   #11
indy roadrunner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5634
ademoll, do you think the new ......(edited will be standard in the new..... (edited) model?

I hope we will be able to purchase the new ......(edited) from the vendor.
indy roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 10:50 AM   #12
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
I think it will be standard in all models. I hope to buy it as an after market purchase. I thin there might be different grades for different models. Makes sense to me.

Helen
Old 10-01-2006, 12:40 PM   #13
Montana_562
Established Member

M.O.C. #562
I too went on the tour and didn't see ANYTHING new.

There, told ya I wouldn't tell - but I want one when they're available

A HUGE THANKS to Keystone/Montana for fixing our leaking water inlet.
And the 03 is way out of warranty. These are great units built by great people.
Montana_562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 02:14 PM   #14
txkrumm
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5920
Man, you guys are just plain out and out mean!
I would have loved to have been at the rally, having bonfires,playing mexican train till all hours of the night, potlucking, and shopping with the ladies. But, alas, some of us MOCers had to stay behind and perform the everyday duties of the "still working" class. Now to be teased like this.... it's sheer torture! Come on, someone have mercy on me and PM me with the secret! I am dying here! All I want to know is: Are they bringing back the Big Sky with full body paint or not!
txkrumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 02:39 PM   #15
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
REMEMBER.... We promised.....
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 04:01 PM   #16
bob n pam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2121
Boy, you guys can keep a secret better than anyone I know. I can keep a secret, too. TELL ME!!!!
bob n pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 04:31 PM   #17
Fordzilla
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2819
Send a message via MSN to Fordzilla
All I know is I feel sorry for all those who just purchased a new unit. Now they all want the new and improved version. If/When I order a new one, I will definatly wait until after next fall's rally and see what is new and how long I will have to wait for it.
Fordzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 05:38 PM   #18
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Geeze, guys! We ALL were sworn to secrecy... . Hold your ground. Remember... no pics of the inside of the plant yet either... OK, I've done my "Goody Two Shoes" bit. I definitely am ordering the new ..... (edited) immediately when available.

The service center squeezed us in also and did a FANTASTIC job on our list. Even replaced the largest day/night shade in our 3400, that I accidentally ripped, for FREE. What a tremendous customer service approach these folks have.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 03:16 AM   #19
rogersuemegan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3579
Send a message via AIM to rogersuemegan
We also want to thank Keystone for the service we received while at the rally. They really were interested in our problem and wanted to see it fixed while we were there, couldn't have ask for better treatment. A BIG THANK YOU KEYSTONE. Also we would love to have the new ...... that they showed us on the tour. Hope it will be sold to those of us that want to upgrade just that item..... This was our first rally in Goshen and we are hooked from now on will plan our travels around the week in Sept. that we need to be in Goshen. just loved all of it, the tour, the many seminars, and most of all the people we got to meet. It was just great! and I really want to say thanks to the person Roger talked to about the GPS for the truck. We went from the rally to Cabala's and now own one!!!!! and of course the new mor-ride king pin hitch which was everything they said it was, on the ride home, a much better ride with it.
rogersuemegan is offline   Reply With Quote