Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 01-18-2008, 02:41 AM   #21
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
The ducted second AC, is the selling point for me. What a great addition to a great unit. I am really looking forward to seeing one at my dealer in KC.

Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:44 PM   #22
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
We just returned from the Toronto RV show. We saw that 3605RL in sapphire blue. (it was the only Montana in a show that had hundreds of RVs on display). It is definitely a winner, but not without some reservations. Certainly the best bang for the buck in our opinion. Other units had many similar features, but nobody else seemed to put the whole package together the way Keystone has in the 3605RL. We took a lot of pictures that I will try to sort through and post tomorrow.
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:50 PM   #23
paulrem
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #299
Hi Folks, just to answer some questions. I spent two days sitting in the new 3605 at the Idaho RV show in Boise, Id. Bodily's RV brought it in to show people. The couch and dinette were reversed in the 5th wheel, not like the plan shows. There is a lot of space in the center section, big enough to set up a dinning table for 8 to 10 people to fit around. This one had most of the new gagets on it, all of the remote control jacks, slides and awnings. I even got to play with them, wish I had them on mine! There was not much counter space, but still a lot of storage space. It really is a nice looking 5th wheel. If anyone has a question just let me know.

paulrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 10:26 PM   #24
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
When we finally got to the Tampa show I found myself not liking the 3465SA. They did make numerous changes including moving the side isle to the left side of the rig. In doing so they cut the size of the bathroom by a good 20 to 25%. I was immediately turned off and looked no further. That was on Thursday. On Friday morning we returned to the show and we decided to look at the new 3605. Well, Lorraine and I fell in love with it. So much so we began negotiations on trading our less than year old 3485.
To read more on the deal go here.....
http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...ad.php?t=26597
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote