Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 10-21-2014, 03:39 AM   #1
farmall130
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #13857
Keystone is going to fix my cap cracks

Montana gave my dealer approval to repair the stress cracks in my front cap. While not large, I wanted to get them repaired as the warranty is about to expire. Also, now there will be a record of the cracks in case they come back.
I know everyone's experience is different, but so far we have had good responses from Keystone, much, much better than the new junk 5th wheel we bought before we bought this one. I won't mention a company but the initials are FR.....

farmall130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 03:40 AM   #2
1retired06
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12156
Good to hear Keystone is taking care of you.
F350 crew cab dually 6.7
1retired06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 02:50 PM   #3
Carole
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12726
I also say kudos to Keystone. We discovered a small (golf ball to baseball) size bubble in the side of our 2013 358rlt right over the driver's side large compartment door. We showed this to Mike Mack with Keystone at the Mid-Atlantic Rally. He took pictures and sent them to Keystone. When we got home we contacted Keystone as it was out of warranty and they told us to take it to our dealer and if they determined a defect, it would be taken care of. We absolutely had no problem with Keystone about this and are very pleased with the way Keystone has taken care of things under warranty and not. We took it to Dandy RV in Anniston, AL and they cut out a section of the side wall and repaired the delamination and repainted. I know my DH would be ready to get rid of the Rv if it hadn't been repaired. They did a fantastic job and you could never see where they did the repair. We have been so pleased with our entire experience with Dandy RV. They go far and above to give you wonderful customer service and satisfaction. Everyone, from the owner, the front desk, warranty personnel, repair personnel, and people in the store are always pleasant and more than willing to help you. They tell you that without your business they wouldn't have a job. Not only that, when they were bringing the Rv out of the paint shop, they scrubbed the big awning slightly so they called to tell us that they had finished the repairs but were going to replace the awning because it might leak and that it would be a few more days before we could pick it up. We have owned 10 rvs of one kind or another and have never found any dealer as excellent to deal with as Dandy RV. I love this rv andI hope this Monty will take us on out of here, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Dandy RV again if it didn't. I really wouldn't buy one anywhere else because I doubt if anyone can surpass them. Thanks Keystone and Dandy RV. We are happy campers.
Carole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 03:37 PM   #4
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Glad to hear they're taking care of it. Keystone customer service has always been good to us.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote