Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-17-2007, 09:14 AM   #1
TLG
Established Member

M.O.C. #7828
Info from manufacturer

We purchased our unit new in April of this year. We never received any literature from the company. We previously owned several Jayco's and they sent info on their groups and rallys, and just a general welcome. Just wondering if Montana sends out this kind of info and we were missed, or they don't bother.

TLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 09:42 AM   #2
TheCoachPotatoes
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3847
Since Keystone/Montana does not own this website, you will not hear from them regarding groups and rallies. This website is privately owned. You will learn about rallies and such by checking in on this website. There is a special section for regional and national rallies. Also, sometimes people get together for mini rallies, which they will post on here, if they plan to get together with others who are also in the area.

I notice you are from WV. There is a rally in Gettysburg, PA the first weekend in June '08 and one also planned for somewhere in VA next year also. The one in Gettysburg will be listed under Northeast rally.
TheCoachPotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:49 AM   #3
TLG
Established Member

M.O.C. #7828
I realize that. I just wondered if you received anything from Keystone regarding your purchase.
TLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:56 AM   #4
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Not from Keystone, but did get thank you, etc. from the dealer. Ford Motor Company did not send me anything when I bought the F350 either, but the dealer did. I don't think it is particularly odd nor do I expect to receive anything from manufacturers whose products I purchase.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 02:57 PM   #5
scductman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7270
Everything that we got was from the dealer. They sent a realy nice calender with our picture on the front with the montana in the background. bobby
scductman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:03 PM   #6
terry
Established Member

M.O.C. #5999
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by TLG

We purchased our unit new in April of this year. We never received any literature from the company. We previously owned several Jayco's and they sent info on their groups and rallys, and just a general welcome. Just wondering if Montana sends out this kind of info and we were missed, or they don't bother.
On the bottom of this site Montana Owners Club; Favorite and Helpful Links, under it Down Load an Owner's Manual.

Or http://keystone-montana.com/index.html?page=service; on home page click on Customer Service scroll down to "Owners Manual"
Hope one of these helps.
terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 04:24 PM   #7
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
Our purchase of the Montana 3400RL from a dealer did not result in any "greetings", etc. from Keystone, but our dealer did. We got all the Owner's manuals, etc., from the dealer.

The new Chevrolet Durmax purchase did result in a thank you card from Chevrolet (GM) and also the dealer.
mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote