Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Was that You???
Click Here to Login

Old 06-26-2011, 05:24 PM   #1
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
I-80 westbound in Nebraska

We were eastbound and met two different Montanas heading westbound. The first we met just west of Kearney near Lexington, NE and the second one we met was just west of Lincoln, NE. We were not in the TV with the Monte in tow but in our car. I flashed but no response from either westbound unit! I noticed a lot of transporters heading westbound but none had Montanas in tow and the two I flashed at had no transport signs on the TV. This was approximately 1:30 PM for the first vehicle and 3:30 PM for the second. Was either one of you a MOC member!

Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:25 AM   #2
kylec2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10688
I think the first one might have been us. I saw someone flash their lights and thought maybe the were warning everyone of state troopers on the road.
kylec2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:13 AM   #3
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
It was probably us! I have a tendency to flash any Montana even if I'm not in the TV and pulling ours. Should have stuck around Nebraska for awhile and you could have attended the Central Plains Regional Rally coming up July 13th-18th! Consider it for next year and stick around and enjoy Nebraska a little! Were you in Omaha for the College World Series? Where are you at now? Heading back to Texas or heading west further and exploring the Rockies? Take care and have a good trip wherever you may be heading!
Old 06-29-2011, 12:00 PM   #4
kylec2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10688
We were headed to Glacier National Park and will be there till Saturday. We hope to make one of the rallies in the future, but we both work and vacation time is limited. It would be fun to meet some of the group!
kylec2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:47 PM   #5
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Sorry you can't make the CPRR but watch for the postings next year and maybe you can make it then! Also you might consider the National Fall Rally held in Goshen, IN in September. You'll really get to meet a bunch of the MOC members from all over the nation at that one! It is a fun time and you even get to tour the factory where the Montes are built and get the first view of the new unit/s that will be coming out the next year! Also the Quartzite Rally is held in AZ in January and it draws a lot of the MOC members from all over the nation also. Quartzite is a boondocking rally. I haven't been to it yet but hope to this next year or the year after.
Enjoy Glacier National Park, we were there last year without the Monte and it is truly a beautiful park!