Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 09-16-2006, 04:17 AM   #1
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
WE'RE BACK

Well after a summer with a very slow modem available at our mountain house in WV and only being able to take time to check emails we are back on the road!! Spent last Thursday night at Candyhill in Winchester, VA getting Monty ready to go. Yesterday we drove to OH (just east of Columbus) and are staying at Buekeye Lake KOA for four nights and then heading for the MOC Rally on Tuesday. Looking forward to getting "back into the groove" here on the forum and can see I have a great deal of catching up to do. Have missed everyone and looking forward to seeing many of you next week.

Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 05:33 AM   #2
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Wonderful news, Joyce. We're looking forward to meeting you and Tom in Goshen. The great journey to Goshen has already started for making MOCers. Safe journeys.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 06:02 AM   #3
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Hey Joyce,

Only a few more days! See ya there!

Carol
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 06:04 AM   #4
slewis
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5841
Hi,
Welcome to the Buckeye State. If you are looking for some entertainment prior to leaving for the rally...Delaware County Fair started today. They have harness racing daily. And, of course, the great greasy fair food. That would be about 1 hr. from where you are now. We're headed there this afternoon DGD is doing a 4H demonstration. Interested in the route you plan to take to the rally. GPS tells us to do the St Rt 33 way, but I think it would be easier travel to go up and get on I-80.
Sandy
slewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 06:18 AM   #5
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Joyce,
Welcome home!
Happy trails......................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 09:08 AM   #6
JLBOZ60
Montana Master

M.O.C. #826
Joyce, Glad to see you back on line. We stayed at the Buckeye KOA last year on the way to Cleveland. We arrived here at the fairgrounds last week, and look forward to seeing everyone again. Safe travels Marge
JLBOZ60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 02:14 PM   #7
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Welcome back Joyce and Tom. It's been too long. Ya gotta get an Internet capable satellite for the home in WV.

See ya this week.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 04:14 PM   #8
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Thanks all for the response.
slewis, Thanks for the info on the fair, however we have been busy with our daughter and her family as they live in Pataskala. Also have a great grandson who we are looking forward to seeing tomorrow at a family get together after church. Haven't decided on our exact route yet, but have looked at a couple of possibilities. When are you leaving for Goshen? Will let you know when we have decided on the definite route we will take from here. Right now all the trip plans, etc. are in the truck so will bring them in tomorrow night to figure it out...LOL We will be leaving here on Tuesday and have figured it is approximatly 280 miles. Will get back to you.
Glenn, We have looked into other alternatives for the WV house, but since we are only there 3 or 4 months a year, just dowsn't seem cost effective. Besides staying off line for awhile gives me a chance to catch up on my reading and get some art work done in my studio there. Also spend some time on our Yamaha, Rhino four wheeling through the woods and enjoying the serenity of the nature that surrounds us. Then of course there is my parents, siblings, aunts, uncles & cousins in the area which we catch up on our travels while we are in their area. You see I am originally a WV gal.
John & Marge, Al & Carol, Ed & Sue, and Judy...looking forward to seeing you in Goshen.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote