Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived - Forum Information and Help
Click Here to Login

Old 01-26-2007, 02:36 AM   #1
exfuzz02
Established Member

M.O.C. #2240
Send a message via ICQ to exfuzz02
Deleting add

How do you delete or cancel an add I have in the marketplace. I can't seem to find a way to do it when I go to the edit add page.

exfuzz02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 03:04 AM   #2
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Usually, if you are the poster, a little garbage can shows up in the line of icons above your message. Click on the garbage can and follow the instructions. If you're not the poster, I think you can write to Administration and ask them to delete it.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 08:22 AM   #3
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Or you could post a reply saying you sold the item or are withdrawing it.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 08:40 AM   #4
Ozzie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1358
Send a message via MSN to Ozzie
I don't know how it is on this forum, but on many other forums you cannot delete the first post of a new thread. What would happen is the whole thread could then be deleted by the originator including replies of other members.
In the case of an item for sale, both replies would be correct, you can either edit your existing post, or make a new post stating either the item is no longer for sale or it is sold and to please close/remove the thread.
If a mod or admin does not pick up on it, a pm to one of them should take care of it.
Ozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:38 AM   #5
HomeOnTheRoad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1104
I tested and if I delete the only post in a thread it deletes the entire thread including the topic. I do not know if it works the same for a member who is not a moderator or adminstrator. Someone could try it in the Practice area.
HomeOnTheRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 10:22 AM   #6
Ozzie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1358
Send a message via MSN to Ozzie
I was able to create a thread in the practice area and delete it entirely. I have another there now to see if I can delete it once there is a reply from another member.
Ozzie is offline   Reply With Quote