Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Meet you at the Show, the RV Show that is!
Click Here to Login

Old 01-18-2007, 03:24 AM   #1
Army Guy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5508
KC RV Show

Sorry for the short notice, I just found out today and verified. The KC Expo Center near the airport off of I-29 is having their annual RV show 19-21 Jan.

Army Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 05:44 AM   #2
vickir
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2215
Rick and Jana ... is that the RV show or the Outdoor show? I believe the January show is the outdoor show (we've been disappointed in that one ... too many boats and other outdoor recreational items). The RV show is usually in early February and is really great.

I could be wrong (), but it might be worth either a phone call or a little online research to save yourself a trip/dollars ... especially as nasty as the weather is there!

At any rate ... have fun and if Naylor RV has a display, say hello to Barry from the Reigles! Thanks!

**On edit ** Just reread your post ... don't know anything about the show at the Expo Center ... the one I refer to above is at Bartle Hall in Downtown KC. (Just goes to show ... read ALL of the post, THEN respond! ) So ... have fun!
vickir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 03:20 PM   #3
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
Rick and Jana - I just PMed you. MUDCHIEF (Dennis) told me that it was at the KC EXPO center and NAYLOR RV will be represented there. Barry the owner will be there Saturday. Yes Vicki I will say hello to Barry from you and Steve. Christa and I are meeting Dennis and Linda around Cabelas and we will all go to the Rv show after a lunch. Rick maybe we will see you there. John
Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:10 AM   #4
stevemc
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6587
The Outdoor Sports Show at Bartle Hall was last weekend. It's oriented towards all outdoor sports rather than just RVing. The show at the Expo Center this weekend is an RV show.
stevemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 01:08 PM   #5
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
KC RV EVENT - Had great time, MUDCHIEF (Dennis) Linda his wife, Christa and I foraged through the RV Show. We also met with ARMYGUY. So there were five MOC Family representative's at this event. I can't talk for the other five, but as far as I was concerned the KEYSTONE PRODUCTS stood out in the crowd and the MONTANA out shinned them all.
Yes I am prejudice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Steve/Vicki - Jim/Sue
Barry Lawson from NAYLOR RV wished you all well and said to tell you Hi...
Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote