Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Meet you at the Show, the RV Show that is!
Click Here to Login

Old 12-29-2006, 12:11 PM   #1
Okie Guy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6054
OKC Free RV Show

January 12-14th at State Fair Park(I-40 & I-44) in Oklahoma City. Friday 11am-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am-9pm. No, it's not the Florida Super Show...but it is a chance to see whats going on here in the Mid-West. The Montana dealer is in the Travel and Transportation Building on the south end of the building. There are always big black dividers material between McClain's RV and Leisure Time RV(Montana Dealer).

See you at the RV Show.
Phil

Okie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:52 AM   #2
Okie Guy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6054
Well we went to the big RV show in OKC Saturday. It was like a ghost town with all of the sleet and ice on the ground so we had th euninterupted attention of the owner and the sales guy from our local monty dealer. I think I am pretty much set on the new 3000RK. We should know in a couple of days what the trade is worth and if we are going to move forward with the upgrade. I am still not sure if I should upgrade so we are going to see what they offer and what the deal looks like before we decide if we will trade.
The new flat screens are great. The dealer is having a hard time getting rid of the old units with big tv's in them. I did look at all the heating air intakes since everyone has been talking about the draft. They all look pretty much the same reguardless of what unit. I aksed the dealer if Keystone planned to try and do anything to fix the draft problem. He says they are probably already on top of the problem but he would ask the rep.

What a great RV show. I wish everyone could have their dealers attention the way we did this time.

Happy trails
Phil
Okie Guy is offline   Reply With Quote