Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > TIRES, Montana Tires
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2019, 09:33 PM   #18
barryn
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #13517
We use the level up system on manual mode, 6x6 blocks and battery impact wrench with Blue lights from 911 Police car, "If needed" Good people you can count on and they don't take hours to get to you either. I have triangles as well and caution lights. First flat we had could not get bottle jack under axle of RV so had to go with level up manual mode. Going to Buy a air bag jack for truck. looks like a flat rubber pillow an can lift up to 3-6 tons. I have a small 6 gal $99 air compressor on board with a honda gen. 2000. 50ft retractable air hose. Truck is not a Big Butt "Dually" my money could not get one at the time, but I got what I needed to get the job done. I know this one, Not so smart person or should I say "No one told him that he could not do that" and he used the level up to pick his truck up and broke his RV frame all to hell.
S!#t was to funny, He's selling that RV really quick.
barryn is offline   Reply With Quote