Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-23-2011, 04:09 AM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
The Christmas gifts have arrived

You had to be there. There I was in the sun room at the house and could be easily mistaken for a small kid let loose in the candy store!! Five boxes awaiting the pocket knife opening routine. Open the first box and there is a brand new Optima blue top battery. Definitely a heavy beast, it will be put to work in the rig soon. Still waiting for the delivery of the battery switch and the needed cables, that part of the puzzle should arrive today or tomorrow. Okay, enough admiring, on to the second box, open it and therein lies a brand spanking new TST tire pressure and temperature monitoring system with eight valve stem monitors, Yippee!! Getting the fever now, so the next box doesn't have a chance, open it and there it is, the EC-30W Onan generator automatic start module. Grinning ear to ear by now, and still have two boxes to go. The next one yields a new Sportstuff Speed Zone 2 tube (to pull behind the boat) to replace the one that Dad managed to ruin over the winter (long story of utter stupidity). Then sadness sets in since there is only one box left. It is opened to release the contents of a set of kayak hanging hooks for the dock so that I can have the Christmas kayak readily accessible at the dock. Readily accessible for viewing anyway, as I have yet to master the intricacies of navigation with the thing. I think this spending spree is coming to an end, so, all-in-all, a good time was had by Dad last evening!! Cathy just shakes her head in amazement when I get like this! Ahhhh, life is good!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:54 PM   #2
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
I'm glad you are helping the economy Bingo. Who says we are in a recession???????? LOL
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 01:14 AM   #3
indy roadrunner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5634
What can you say about boys and their toys!!!!
indy roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:02 AM   #4
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
The initial rush of excitement is almost the best feeling a guy can have. But, the enjoyment of using the stuff is good too.
I am smiling as I read your post, I'm sure we all feel your happiness. Good for you, have a good time with your new toys.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote