Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-28-2005, 04:10 AM   #21
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
Where did you get the over the door towel bar system? So far we've checked Wally World, Bi-Mart and Lowe's and didn't see what I have pictured in my mind. We did find over the door hooks.

Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 06:54 AM   #22
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
We use an over the door that I found at Bed Bath and Beyond. They have a web site in case these stores are not all over the nation. Got this as a temporary fix but so far haven't done anything else. I like the looks of the oak ones. Our door isn't flat but I think we could make it work. Hadn't thought of hanging the over the door over the shower, think I'll try it but don't want the glass to break.
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 07:21 AM   #23
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Had to check my memory....we bought ours at Camping World, on sale on the internet at $14.39.....I think. Already forgot We never were worried about it breaking the glass. The velcro that I used stabilizes it when you take the towels off. We lay it on the bed when we're driving.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 03:41 PM   #24
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Paul and Jan,

While we were at the Rally in September there was a show and tell. Skip of Country Folks added a double brass towel bar on his shower door. He did an excellent job and it looked really sharp. I don't know if he has pictures or not, but maybe he'll pop in here and explain how he did it? I'd love to do it to ours but the Big Sky has no holes in the glass and we're really hesitant to try and put any there.

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 04:04 AM   #25
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
Thanks for the information. It's time for a shopping adventure for Montana accessories! The over the door towel bars seem like a good solution - I'm not too keen on drilling holes in the Montana either!
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 07:19 AM   #26
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Patty, I'd like to hear from Skip, too, about that. Like yours, ours has no holes in the door and I'm very reluctant to drill holes in it unless I'm sure it's safe to do so.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote